Selling Citadel botnet bins with Online Access

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
i think this isnt cheap he is selling bins for $500 and the builder with all features cost like 3k so in my opinion this isnt cheap but good luck anyway! i was interestd sometime ago in this! but now i think i find the solution if not i hit you! for discount lool!

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
mate i have LR ready for citadel but without escrow nothing. Did you accept escrow ? please pm for condition and rules

Last edited:

shariffe

DEER
Reaction score
i bought a bin from him i will post if all its ok with inwhen500 i already paind im waiting my bin...

shariffe

DEER
Reaction score

club77

RIPPER
Reaction score
he is ripper ninja plz block him i sent him 980$ and he never sent me and when he is only told me :

(15:02:06) Dando un codazo a [email protected]...
(15:05:08) Dando un codazo a [email protected]...
(15:11:41) Dando un codazo a [email protected]...
(15:15:46) [email protected]: you do skimming bro
(15:15:56) [email protected]: why be so cheap on 920 lr broo
(15:17:02) [email protected]/81e6e16cf7703b60: i want my money

what on earth would you send 980$ to unverified seller? what did he tell you to make you send that money without escrow? i cant understanding

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Any update about this guy? I'm planning on buying from him and he told me everything is solved or jabber. Is this true, please update!

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
First of all serialkilla you are a fucking idiot ofcourse its not resolved otherwise he would've posted on the thread.

If hes a scammer he would say everything was fine..

And shariffe I really couldn't feel bad for you in the slightest if you truly are dumb enough to send nearly 1k! to someone who has 0 rep and no evidence to backup what they are saying and wont go through escrow then you are a fool. And you should learn a lesson from this.

inwhen500

Carder
Reaction score
Push.
Get citadel now. Jabber LVmakilla jabber.no

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
:) this kind of guys are 99.9% rippers , so dont even try to send money to him anyone.