[Sell]Money Pak

DonKelly

Reaction score
Hello People...i sell money pak....I don't need to say much here...so if you know that you need Money Pak just come on ICQ for Business
We could start Business on smal sales starting from 200
Thank You..

zentic

No comments

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, sure you do buddy. I sell yellow zebras and rainbows. Want to make trade?

Use Escrow with all these new people. Any deals. Don't let them get $1 LR.

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yea for noobs that believe this stuff... watch out with these ppl normally noone sells money pack or WU ... think about it newbies... why would u sell this stuff lol

Lyxyry

No comments

zentic

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
yea for noobs that believe this stuff... watch out with these ppl normally noone sells money pack or WU ... think about it newbies... why would u sell this stuff lol

people sell moneypak codes because not everyone have prepaid cards in their hands for cashing out. so actual trades like these are legit.

DonKelly

Reaction score
ppl do you mean i have to get a negative Rep for posting what i really sell?? what are you in this forum?

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
@ DonKey:
1-st : no mention about escrow, wich is a big red flag from the start.
2-nd: too many monyepak rippers here, if you really got MP for sale then give to one of the moderators 5-10 codes so people would know u got them and you're not a ripper.
5-10 codes is nothing for a genuine mp seller wich normally would have in hands hundreds of codes, no?By doing that people will make cue in your icq and your sales would go sky high i bet.
It would rule out the possibility of you beeing a ripper, coz i dont think a ripper would spend 1-2k usd just to prove something.
So do it, mr Donkey.

It should be implemented a rule for these MP sellers, because lately i see more selelr than buyers.
All who want to sell mp should give to admin 10 codes at least worth 200$ each.
This rule will exclude rippers from the start, coz rippers for sure wont invest 1k into something, and less members will be ripped by these jokers.

Last edited:

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
@ DonKey:
1-st : no mention about escrow, wich is a big red flag from the start.
2-nd: too many monyepak rippers here, if you really got MP for sale then give to one of the moderators 5-10 codes so people would know u got them and you're not a ripper.
5-10 codes is nothing for a genuine mp seller wich normally would have in hands hundreds of codes, no?By doing that people will make cue in your icq and your sales would go sky high i bet.
It would rule out the possibility of you beeing a ripper, coz i dont think a ripper would spend 1-2k usd just to prove something.
So do it, mr Donkey.

It should be implemented a rule for these MP sellers, because lately i see more selelr than buyers.
All who want to sell mp should give to admin 10 codes at least worth 200$ each.
This rule will exclude rippers from the start, coz rippers for sure wont invest 1k into something, and less members will be ripped by these jokers.

moneypak isn't dumps, the subject will die out in few weeks, not need to bother making rules, just use brain and will not have trouble them them

DonKelly

Reaction score
broi will do so asap but that does not mean i should get a negative Rep for stating out what i have for sale...it means this is not a free forum...one cannot speak out...which is bad

catalogs

Professional
Reaction score
Ready to buy one code will make payment upon receipt and verification.
Or is willing to work on cashing, money will not give forth with such a reputation.

DonKelly

Reaction score
@catalogs thats just what i was talking about...i got that Rep bcos i made this thread.....i did not make any mistake creating this thread but yet i get the Rep for it...and i am asking that why is that so?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:24 PM ----------

@catalogs add me on ICQ : 607214731

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
moneypak isn't dumps, the subject will die out in few weeks, not need to bother making rules, just use brain and will not have trouble them them

"them them" ofc will die in short period of time.
but until it dies will have many rippers selling this and rfipping people.
if i was admin it would put this rule, admin benefit from it, forum benefit from it, and all members...all MP vendors to provide at least 10 valid codes to admin ( server fees, maintenance, so on...)
I'll bet you 500 lr that from all who sell now MP will remain just 1 or 2 genuine.Who holds that bet?

catalogs

Professional
Reaction score
Wrote the author, as I suggested in the topic indicated to receive, check and pay. The author said that he had to at least half, I said goodbye to him, indicating that he was ready to pay the guarantor, then the author has not responded.
Sorry for the English, I use a translator.

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
HE IS CONFIRMED RIPPER, his clone is detected, why people even bothering with this piece of trash?

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
what is going on with these damn moneypaks!!! what a joke. the one thing i was told about these are they are just as good as d+p... and they are right, but guess what you will never find? d+p... im sure they are real but its just a fad... nothing more. and 99% are scammers... the rest cash out themselves, you dont even need prepaids it is so easy. ive cashed a few out, not enough profit margin in my opinion but something just is not right about this whole thing.

Last edited: