SELL:: Grade A++ California Kush and Sour Diesels

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Will only guarantee delivery within the states. Must have your own drops.. Minimum Order is 300++ Escrow very welcome...
All 420 meds available......Discount on Big Orders..
If you were ever looking for your CALI CONNECT here it is..

ziggy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Will only guarantee delivery within the states. Must have your own drops.. Minimum Order is 300++ Escrow very welcome...
All 420 meds available......Discount on Big Orders..
If you were ever looking for your CALI CONNECT here it is..

show proof ship me sum

ziggy

RIPPER
Reaction score
SEND TEST MAN YEAH IM HIGH OFF SUM GRAND DADDY KUSH

paco

nigeria must die a terrible death

capostatus

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro!! I need this shit in the UK!

I get weed from dam sent, flattened and vacum sealed in the post, you reckon you can do the same thing?

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
How much for a pound of california kush

Depends on what type of Kush (the best one is OG) and where in the states u are located...
As far as shipping in UK that is too big a risk and most likely will not make it... Sorry bro... I can only guarantee delivery in the states...PM me contact info if you are interested and serious..

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Also interested in UK shipments. Unfortunately i cant PM right now. Can buy large quantities if you can put assurites?

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Yes I can get all seeds..But it would take about a week or so..
Cannot guarantee anything for uk deliveries..

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
What's the price for OG kush and Blueberry Kush In south cali

If you are in south cali you really dont need me to buy from.. if you get indoor OG kush grade A+++ then it should run u right around 4k per lb. Flavors are usually much cheaper around 35..

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
Haha, i was assuming you were growing up in north cali, where weed is about half the price, so it's worth bringing it over here.

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Haha, i was assuming you were growing up in north cali, where weed is about half the price, so it's worth bringing it over here.

Well all the work comes from Humboldt but the mark up on it into LA is not as much as u think.. Its only a couple points thats why its not worth it to sell it within Cali...I prefer out of staters where I know some of the best goes for 5500 and up per lb and I can still beat their numbers...by a lot

-WeedKing-

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm interested, but my shipper does 50% down payment and sends it, then I have 7 days to pay the other 50%. Other times I just fly there and use budtrader.com and ship it myself. Can you offer me anything to come go to you instead? Be my budtrader.com middleman if you have your mmj card? thanks bro ( I Can provide proof of my what I said above in pms or over safe-mail ;) )

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
I'm interested, but my shipper does 50% down payment and sends it, then I have 7 days to pay the other 50%. Other times I just fly there and use budtrader.com and ship it myself. Can you offer me anything to come go to you instead? Be my budtrader.com middleman if you have your mmj card? thanks bro ( I Can provide proof of my what I said above in pms or over safe-mail ;) )

Heres the problem guys... I know all that want a lb or more is investing big $$$. However how am I gonna put up half when I have to send it out.. I already have the work that you need. So if I send out a whole lb and u dont pay then i lose out on it.. I dont make enough profit for me to risk it like that.... Anyone interested in doing an order with escrow or a small order for an oz or something is more than welcome...
I know this business is very risky in itself.. but unfortunately I cannot do business any other way...
If ur saying you will put up the 50% first I will do that for an order of up to half a lb.. Anything larger than that I would have to ask for payment first...Sorry guys although its risky it is your decision...and $$$

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Just got some indoor SOUR DYNAMITE Super frosty This is Sour Diesel crossed with dynamite very potent ...Grade A+
$350 oz
1200 qp
2200 hp
4200 lb