n0thing

DEER
Reaction score
Hello i sell :
Fake French ID High Quality, price is 870$ WU

Fake French Driving License price is 620$

video : http://www.sendspace.com/file/uw4u9z

All are french , real not scan.

Contact PM, only trust member , iam 100% sure there is french cops here cause it's a pubic forum

Proceed :
You contact me with the details you want , i make the ID , i show you picture of finished work , you pay me , i send you.

Last edited:
Reactions: cady

cady

Good guy to deal with
C

capac

bro, u can earn that:

I know it's not easy to send money trought WU to someone you dont know , iam not here for scam people , iam here for fidelize my customer , then get more and more orders.

coz THIS is really RIPPY!!!

ppl in the biz from long time KNOW HOW to detect a scammer and first thing is this!! Who is saying that is NOT a scammer then he is!!

look all verified vendors topics and see if JUST ONE OF THEM written some like "i not scam u coz i look forward....", NOBODY!!!

so if u real then contact admins, send one ID to some rewiewer and get rewiewed for that...

best regard

Hello i sell :
Fake French ID High Quality, price is 1500$ WU
(I can show you a video as proof about how it's make from edit on PS to lamineting.If you dont trust me you can send 950$ first , i show you pic of the work finish then you send the second part)
Fake French Driving License price is 1200$
Fake French Utility Bill : 87 $ WU

All are french , real not scan.I know it's not easy to send money trought WU to someone you dont know , iam not here for scam people , iam here for fidelize my customer , then get more and more orders.

Contact PM

n0thing

DEER
Reaction score
i can show you the video without any problems.Capac, yea that's true , but if i dont say that people will think iam a scammer.tell me name of a admin for i contact he and for i make a ID for him , then i contact my partners for he send him one so you will see that i dont scam people.Once done i hope i will be verified.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:15 PM ----------

Sefyu , contacte moi , entre nous on peut s'arranger , il y a pas de soucis

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
or use escrow service _http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=78&highlight=escrow+service

n0thing

DEER
Reaction score
I cant accept escrow , cause i need only cash.I dont want money transfer or other shit.

sHiSHKi

RIPPER
Reaction score

n0thing

DEER
Reaction score
i can accept escrow only if it's the admin of the forum , i dont accept www.escrow.com
Iam on csu , you are not, if i was a ripper i will be not on csu.

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
i can accept escrow only if it's the admin of the forum , i dont accept www.escrow.com

im sure they are talking about using STELLS escrow service here in carder.market man...no one uses escrow.com escrow LOL who ever said something about that ?? :eek:

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
hahaha... is real what he said :)) make me laught...

bobby

DEER
Reaction score
i am also interested in licenses and ids and will have many other clients for this...

did anybody buyed allready from him ??

Reaction score
I will have soon FR Driver License, will post samples when make it done!

ishigo

Carder
Reaction score
its not fake , saw it . he said he accept escrow if there is a good middleman not escrow.com

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score

1 : where have u see csu member , who think escrow are escrow.com ?????:D

2: The guy Refuse using escrow ( see Waivers of escrow section ) , i offer to add +15% for covert this fees !! but HE REFUSE !!!:mad::mad:

3: IF the guy are real why he not be verified by admin and pay fuckin 500$ to be Legit !!!! and after he could accept only WU , ppl are not affraid !!

4 : Video or stupid pic are very old trick !! ( u could record ur real ID and claim see this good ID !!! )

ESCROW ARE THE BEST SOLUTION IF U WANT DEAL OVER 50$ wiTH UNVERIFIED PPL now !!! SO much ripper now ( see all ripper for few $ in ripper section !!:D:D:D )

I REALLY DO NOT RECOMMANDED HIS SERVICE

madmax93

Carder
Reaction score
you have mentionned that the name will be Carder.Pro, so why not in the video