[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes & Plastics

SERVICE ON

AMEX gift codes from plastic = 60% (predropped)
AMEX gift cards plastic = 50% (YOUR drop, overnight)

1k-9k = 50%
10k-19k =45%
20k+ = 40%

Values 200/500/700/1000/2000/3000 PER CARD

In shop you receive CC#, cvv, exp, csc

PM your ICQ or contact ICQ if you already know us

UP UP UP!!! several vouches on plastic and codes now:)

omoeko said:
try him is good guy...

kidd said:
Good guy. Legit.. Don't hesitate to deal. Got two $500 cards. Used them with no problems.

rainwater said:
Trusted seller. Easy to deal with.

helpfulanon said:
Bought 1k amex, dropped
Will post results and feedback when i get it

========
received plastic gift cards as advertised*
A+

=========
got one more order. waiting on one more. Seems like this guy know what he doing +1
keep it up!!!

moe4me said:
If this is the owner of PPSHOP, I can definately vouch for him. He runs a great service. Havent tried his cards yet but I will. Would like to know the cashout through swipe process though.

e3911 said:
i just sent him $500. will post once get the order
===========
Got my order today and ordered more. Will post results once get the order.
===========
got one more order. waiting on one more. Seems like this guy know what he doing +1
keep it up!!!
===========
dude got on it and fixed it. so now everything good!!!
Also told me that if he could not fix he would reorder so he guarantee his work.
Thank you!

helpfulanon said:
successfully received 1k last week, bought another 2k today

motts said:
i got to say this is far by one of the best ways to increase your money. i bought and i am very pleased with the offerings. Thx

cashcollector said:
Very Good Guy A+++++

ncondamove said:
A+++++++++++++++++ seller, received plastic and balance is as ordered!!!! Great communication, this guy is way easier than store carding lol!!!!!

NEW: FAQ added for many questions I get

SELLING codes and cards 50%

YOUR CHOICE:

1) buy code with CC#, cvv, csc ( for check balance) and expiry. YOU set ANY billing address YOU want for use with PAYPAL AMAZON ETC with AVS match requirement!
2) buy plastic card shipped direct to YOUR DROP, min order $1k value ($500LR) max $2k ($1000LR). Use in store, online etc or swipe thru reader and cashout.

Will cards charge back? NO have had cards which owner reported fraud, gift cards STILL VALID one week later since amex GC dept and amex acct holder dept are separate!

People ask about CANCEL - no same answer as above!

People ask HOW to cash: sell on craigslist/ebay. use to buy electronics, sell them. buy bitcoins off ebay. swipe thru reader into prepaid debit card cashout! ETC lots of options!!

REAL EASY? Go to us mint website and buy dollar coins and just deposit to your bank when they arrive (us mint requires signature in person on delivery, no exceptions

Quote:
hxxp://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=8000
For custom orders you can choose ANYS value of following to meet your need $25, $50, $100, $200, $500, $700, $1k, $2k PER CARD!!! Yes u can get one $2k card with all $2k on ONE CARD.

Delivery method is OVERNIGHT UPS with NO SIGNATURE. Find empty house, drop it there! Can ship to ANY NAME. Processing=24HR + ship time.

Cards are READY TO USE AS SOON AS U RECEIVE THEM whether u buy code or buy plastic, always ready to use, no activating!

Last edited:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
new stock, new price!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:47 PM ----------

Can also DROP plastic cards direct to your drop overnight!

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
has anyone bought from you that can vouch for you? i kinda want to buy

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Try him out, hes got decent feedback...if your weary use escrow..or ah screw it ill try him out first...PM sent

Kidd

Reaction score
Good guy. Legit.. Don't hesitate to deal. Got two $500 cards. Used them with no problems.

Suspy™

Carder
Reaction score

YEAH RITE AND THAT WAS YOUR ONLY POST EVER!..... VERY SUSPICIOUS,ANYWAY GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH THIS,I ADDED IT TO MY PERSONAL OLD AMAZON ACCOUNT AND MY ACCOUNT WAS PUT ON HOLD IMMEDIATELY.BE VERY CAREFUL!

Greetings from Amazon.com.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process your order because the billing details provided with your payment method do not completely match the information on file with the card issuer. To avoid cancellation of your order, please reply to this email message with the following information:

* Name as it appears on your credit or debit card
* Your billing address (as it appears on your monthly bank statement)
* Phone number on file with the card issuer

Kidd

Reaction score
YEAH RITE AND THAT WAS YOUR ONLY POST EVER!..... VERY SUSPICIOUS,ANYWAY GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH THIS,I ADDED IT TO MY PERSONAL OLD AMAZON ACCOUNT AND MY ACCOUNT WAS PUT ON HOLD IMMEDIATELY.BE VERY CAREFUL!

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process your order because the billing details provided with your payment method do not completely match the information on file with the card issuer. To avoid cancellation of your order, please reply to this email message with the following information:

Yea, it's my first post. Your point? I bought from him and decided to post a review. And your not credible anyway. I dealt with you before on another forum and you didn't deliver. You took the money and ran. Only 20LR. But that's another story. Your a bum. If you had a problem, its probably because of you. The cards I got worked perfectly fine. If something was wrong in the first place, you should've said something in this thread before and not wait until a good review was posted. And from what I know Amex gift cards need to registered. Unless it was registered to your address, how would billing details match? Fool.
And don't even bother with a response, because you won't be getting anything else out of me. This is a thread for a service and reviews.
At the end of the day, Badger Is providing a good service.

Last edited:

Suspy™

BULLSHIT LIER

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score

Already told you in ICQ that amazon doesnt like prepaid cards. this isnt a problem with the card or u get DECLINE this is a problem with u registering the card properly and entering billing details the right way. Everyone knows amazon is 100% the hardest to get thru with gift cards if u would have asked i would have told you.

Instead of being an idiot, why not go to americanexpress and check your balance. Is it still the balance u paid for? If so then tell why the hell u say i am not legit>???????? Just because you are too dumb to use properly????

Funny bro because I check your card and here is result so everyone can see!!

11/11/2012
AMAZON COM LLC - Purchase (AXP) w/ Bal Return & AVS
xxxxxxxxxxxx
$-1.00
11/07/2012
11/07/2012
PROCESS CARD SALES SETTLE - Value Load
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
$200.00

Suspy™

Carder
Reaction score
Yea, it's my first post. Your point? I bought from him and decided to post a review. And your not credible anyway. I dealt with you before on another forum and you didn't deliver. You took the money and ran. Only 20LR. But that's another story. Your a bum. If you had a problem, its probably because of you. The cards I got worked perfectly fine. If something was wrong in the first place, you should've said something in this thread before and not wait until a good review was posted. And from what I know Amex gift cards need to registered. Unless it was registered to your address, how would billing details match? Fool.
And don't even bother with a response, because you won't be getting anything else out of me. This is a thread for a service and reviews.
At the end of the day, Badger Is providing a good service.

AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFT CARDS NEED TO BE REGISTERED???Loads of crap!!! I scammed you??? Loads of crap!!! i only use the name suspy here!!!Get lost kid! i buy loads of this shit of Walmart and use it on my deleted amazon account without any problems!And may i ask which forum you dealt with me btw?Because i dont sell shit!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
IF YOU WANT TO USE CARD CODES FOR AVS BILLING THEY HAVE TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE BILLING ADDRESS YOU WANT TO USE THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER THEN THERE IS NOTHING FOR AMAZON TO AVS MATCH AGAINST, THUS YOUR ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED!!!

Can the Card be used to make internet or mail-order purchases?
Yes, you can also use the Card to make a purchase over the internet or by mail-order. However, some internet and mail-order order Merchants do not permit Split Tender Transactions. If you experience any difficulty making a purchase online or by mail-order with the Card, please call 1-877-297-4438 for assistance.

Last edited:

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
I can confirm that the PHYSICAL amex gift cards need to be registered with the billing address you wish to use. Only E-GIFT cards do not and cannot be registered to a billing address. I suggest you brush up on your knowledge Suspy.