Sell access to the largest cloud Logs-Base-Dump-cc 5 TB

Dannielxmoddx

Reaction score
In this cloud will be published:

- Stealer Logs (REDLINE-Raccoon-KROT-AZOR-Vidar-Smoke-Predator-Masad-RBS)
- Cloud updates every week 2 times
- No download restrictions, everything is in private telegram channel
- Access to the cloud is bought only once, you do not need to pay for a subscription every month.
- In the cloud, the total number of only logs of about 5 million
- All logs-base-dump-cc etc with indication of countries and dates
- In the cloud there are logs of all countries of the world (Only USA 600-750 thousand logs)
- For those who have no checker.I give free 3 checker for (logs-mail-cc) and proxy. - Traffic:webmasters,exchanges,ftp,Lending,Facebook,Torrent.
- All logs come with passwords and cookies.
- Small number of people on the channel. Everyone will be able to find their requests.
- All very convenient due to the fact that everything in a telegram. No such that the link does not work. Or someone gives his friends links to the cloud. Everyone who buys I give a private link to the channel closed.

What can be found in the logs
Facebook,Google adwords,shops,Banks,Paypall,AirBnB,Admin.Booking,Amazon,Booking,Westernunion,Payonner,Wish,Skrill,Ebay,Pokerstars,Youtube,Payeer,Instagram,Twitter,Banks logs,Steam,Fortnite,Word Of Warcraft,Twitch accounts,PS accounts,League of Legends,PUBG,Battle.net.

- From all services and sites where passwords are saved .

Important information before you write me.

- Cloud access price negotiable! But for 100-200 dollars you will not get access.
- Write only who have money at the moment.
- Write one message what you need.

I accept payment only to Bitcoin
Work with Escrow Server
There are reviews of people who bought access
My contacts:Telegram @Wayne_Enterprises_CLOUD

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
This is a very suspicious proposal, since the specified stealers do not represent the possibility of obtaining card dump data. And he advertises that you can get dumps from the logs. It's just some kind of curiosity. Sounds like some kind of banal deception.
Do not try to make him an advance payment and try to buy logs before checking and without escrow.

For the sake of interest, I will ask for how much do you sell access to your private channel and what can you get there?
Why don't you process the received logs yourself?
Throw off the link to the gigabytes of old spent invalid logs, we will check if you have any logs at all.