Self-registration of a bank account and cash out

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today we will analyze in detail the self-registrations of bank accounts.
Self-registration of bank accounts is a registered account in a bank for someone else's data.
With the help of them, you can cash out various offices, by accepting money for your self-registration, and then use them as you like.
Previously, it was possible to make deposits of $ 10-15k with a good bin CC. Now banks are a little stricter.
Somewhere they even teach it.

What is required to create?
1) Fullz (Ssn + Dob)
2) CC for lookup (you can work out)
3) E-mail, best mail corp
4) Phone, best real or sip
5) BA or CC for deposit (if required)
6) Dl and mmn (if required) are often generated.

Breakout (lookup) and registration procedure
1) Breaking through fullz on BackGround. BG - various questions such as * where he lived *, * rented or not *, * how many sisters * and so on.
Where to do it - intelius.com + truthfinder / instantcheckmate / whitepages. The best bunch at the moment. Intelius helps to break through faster on subsequent sites. I also advise you to punch information on pipl.com.

2) Having broken through fullz on credit report and credit score. The loan must be 700+, otherwise the bank will not give you a good deposit and will treat you worse.
We will need cr to register at the bank.
Where to break the cr / cs - transunion, I advise, after breaking through here, change the data to ours, since the banks check the information on the transunion.
my.bankrate.com is the fastest and most convenient.
equifax / annualcreditereport are also good offices.
my.bankrate.com

7327cb35fc2b57fcf6f7e.jpg

3) Go to the bank's website and register. A small life hack how to find a bank, go to the site zellepay.com - get started. See which banks from the list can be registered and transfer with BA or CC.
Registration is done on fullz + lookup bg and cr.

How to fill
1) Transfer with brute BA / CC. We fill in with brute ba through minikis, cc - data entry (you need to select bins). I advise you to fill in at registration. Start with $ 1-2k.
2) Direct deposit - drawing a check and crediting it to an office that works through a direct deposit. Or we throw off the check immediately in the lk ba. Better through the offices.
3) Bill Pay - placing a transfer from another ba to yours. Access to lk is required, it goes well from logs.
4) External account - linking your ba to various offices or to the ba's log. Then drain to your ba.
5) Wire - transfer of funds from another ba via wire transfer.

How to drain
1) Transfer to cash, through Zell or through the bank's lk (bill pay, wire, etc.)
2) Linking someone else's account and transferring funds there (external)
3) Working with exchanges, you need to go through a verification.
4) Paxful, sometimes there are interesting suggestions.

Advice
1) Tune the system well.
2) Pick up good material with big balances, big credit soon.
3) Come in from the 1st ip.
4) Load id / dl whenever possible
5) No chargebacks!
6) Use a corporate email and sip.