*Seeking Skilled Hacker*

blackstagbrew

Reaction score
I'm seeking a hacker but I'm not looking for one to hire. I'm only looking for those with the skills, technology, and resources to do the job. If this is you... Please continue reading and contact me if interested.*

I recently acquired a hard drive that belonged to a business in the US. The information on this hard drive could easily be worth upwards of a million $ for the right person. Here is just a glimpse of what is on the hard drive.....

(1) The company's documents regarding filings and licenses with the State of KS, IRS, FDA, and Sam.gov, including account numbers and login information for their sites.
(2) An HR folder that includes copies of Driver's Licenses, Social Security cards, Birth Certificates, Work Visas, Direct Deposit information, and much more for many previous and current company employees.
(3) Pages of correspondence with their internet provider that include the company's many IP addresses and more detailed information.
(4) Several documents containing lists of websites that were used for personal and business purposes, along with the email addresses and passwords for each.
(5) Information regarding accounts held with their vendors and partner companies, as well as their domain hosting and digital marketing accounts.
(6) Copies of Business Account Statements relating to its multiple Credit Card (Available Balances are in the 10s of thousands), Checking ( Average Daily Balances are between 30k and 50k), Savings, Money Market (Balances in the 100s of thousands), and CD accounts (starting at $50k and due to reach maturity in May 2024).
(7) Copies of Business checks from previously stated accounts, as well as a few current and valid credit card numbers with the exp. date, cvv, and billing address sprinkled throughout the hard drive.
(8) A folder containing very personal documents on all 3 company owners including copies of Driver's Licenses, Social Security cards, financial statements complete with accounts held and their relevant information, copies of tax returns, wills, various insurance companies (life, home, auto, etc.), and much more.
(9) Additional documents on the majority company owner including... very detailed information on her/his 401k and several other retirement accounts (One account ALONE holding a balance OVER $450k).

At this time there are a few external factors in my life that prevent me from utilizing the information on this hard drive myself. I would like to transfer ALL of this information to someone else before its usefulness expires. I recommend this person has the skill, experience, and technology to benefit fully from this information. I REQUIRE an upfront payment (Bitcoin ONLY) before transferring the information located on the hard drive. If you are this person, are SEROUS about this opportunity, and agree to the payment terms, I look forward to reading a message from you soon. (This is not a joke or a scam - I can and will send you copies of any of the documents stated above to verify but know that some information on those copies will be censored. You will receive the uncensored copies only after your Bitcoin payment is received.