Security Hole at Australian Banks for CASH on dumpz

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
This is my first post here and dont mind making it a good one.

I am the owner of a Citi Platinum card and today went into ABC Bank, Australia and CBA Bank, Australia for 2 CASH advance's on my card as i was told by Citi I can do this at any bank branch.

- I gave the teller lady my card + photo ID
- She got out the oldschool swipe machine with ink, etc..
- Swiped my card for a carbon copy then went out the back for authorization...
- When the lady retruned i asked her some small questions: its turns she called a fully automated phone service with thier merchant ID + cc details for a authorization on my card !
- Meaning I today got a CASH advance from 2 banks, using my credit card, photo ID and NO pin number.

Could apply this as a SERVICE with my crew of people here, can provide ID's, would be looking for a plastic and data partner.

Would like to work primary with Russian elite.

Thanks

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
tried at 2 banks, both the same method ! fully automated authorization of the card which the bank teller does back back (at a telephone)

She took my ID both times ofcourse and advanced AUD$2000

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:57 AM ----------

+ i would like to add, 1 teller lady made it clear she learnt something new by doing that

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:00 PM ----------

thinking of making a video too..., will do it again.., so everyone can see !!

Just need small camera and right clothes and its 35degC here now.

sertys

Carder
Reaction score
it is not a security hole. you can visit your branch for a cash withdrawal and get the $ in cash. they swipe it here on POS and credits usually don't require pin(most debits do not too). it's rolled as a purchase on the processing network. they kinda base on the fact that bank clerks are gonna be more literate than regular shop clerks and spot illicit plastic(which is far from being true). i can confirm it working in eastern europe too. but it's still just too dangerous to get in the bank for 1-2k euro :) security and auto-lock doors are there for u.

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
lol ! and nice post sertys, made me laugh.

Reaction score
lads no offense but shut the fuck up it will stop if you blab THIS IS PUBLIC FORUM some of us have a living to make for fuck sake law monitor this shit

Hunted

BANNED
Reaction score
I have collected money from my debiting acount with just my own ID (which can be faked). I lost my card and diddn't have my account number with me, they just confirmed my adress and my dob + identification and they let me go with the money on my account.

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for your point Hunted, was factual, pity your banned...