Secrets of the shoplifter

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
A young man who calls himself a "shoplifter" explains how to get almost anything out of the store, and describes his methods of obtaining goods fraudulently.

Shoplifters are those who steal from stores. It doesn't matter: food, appliances, or clothing. But you can't call them kleptomaniacs either. For some, shoplifting is an extreme sport, for others it is a way of survival.

3e450e4edcee6b799516d.png

Below will be the revelations of one "from the topic":
You can take everything that fits well in electronics stores, grocery stores, construction stores, pet stores, and auto stores. Moreover, the level of theft in auto shops, pet stores and building materials/ tools stores is close to a minimum, I would even say... a big one like this, a fat zero, which means that the level of product protection there is not far from a fat zero.

I will immediately mark the store that you should not go to: "Sportmaster".

5730-58e414a2.jpg

A chain of stores that previously, 3-4 years ago, could be smashed to smithereens, as if it had gained experience. Now it is extremely difficult to steal anything in Sportmaster, of course, but the risks are not justified. In the locker rooms, covert surveillance, constant "fawn" in the cameras and the absence of "blind" (those who do not see the cameras, - ed.) zones. This applies not to certain cities, but to the entire store chain as a whole. Sportmaster is the last store I would go to steal from. And in General, branded clothing stores, this is a huge risk, and it's not worth it. The employees ' eyes are trained, because over the past 3 years, 90% of thefts from shoplifters have fallen on them.

About my lifting techniques
There are 2 main types of anti-theft gates: AM and RF gates.
Acoustic and magnetic gates.
Radio frequency gates.

The principle of their operation is similar, and they do not differ in anything special from each other, except that the AM gate is a little more powerful. It makes no sense to buy magnetic pullers online, as they are useless, now in very many stores sensors cling not only to the jacket itself, but can also be sewn into it, or put under the insole in a sneaker, or stick in the sleeve, etc.

There is a simpler way to bypass the gate and this is "bronik".

Bronik is a multi-layer package made of foil (12-15 layers), with a bottom. You don't need to have a closing part. Just take the foil and make it such a strong bag of 15 layers, each layer is pasted well with tape. Now the question is, where should I put it? You can also put it in a briefcase or bag, for example, you will not squeak at the gate, but this is again "pale yellow".

I had 2 methods that didn't attract any attention at all:
  • 1 - Winter. I took a down jacket, and from the inside of the down jacket, on the back, I made a horizontal incision on the lining, it turned out like a pocket (the lining is cut, there is a filler between it and the main material of the down jacket, the filler is pulled out and the armor is inserted there in size. The incision is stitched together, and a hidden zipper or buttons are hung on it, who is ready for anything.
  • 2 - as for other things, not clothes. I took an Adidas bag that looked a bit like a postman's bag. Solid, black color, with one large compartment. I cut out a square bottom from a fiberboard sheet that fits snugly into the bag, sheathed it with black material, made mechanisms from springs that lowered my second bottom when you pressed it, and mounted all this in the bag and pasted everything in a secret bottom with foil in 13 layers.

This bag is sewn from "radio cloth", the waves do not pass through it. It will be almost impossible to detect you at the store's exit.

Now, as for the booking form

In some stores, in addition to anti-theft gates, they also put metal detectors that can react to your armor, since it is made of foil, and, most sadly, this happens every other time. You can enter the store calmly, but you can get out by squeaking. This is always worth paying attention to, metal detectors usually stand next to the RF/AM the gate. You can also enter / exit the store several times to make sure that they are completely absent.

According to the law, the threshold of article 158 of the criminal code "Theft" has now been raised to $ 100 (which contributed to the decriminalization of the article and the removal of my suspended sentence). This means that it is now possible to steal a little more with virtual impunity.

$ 100 - the minimum amount of damage required to initiate a criminal case.
I would advise you to always come to the store clean, in good clothes, this will not arouse suspicion in you. In stores like "Walmart", you can take out food for yourself for food without worrying at all, usually stolen goods in such retail chains are not issued to the staff, with the exception of alcohol. Security, by and large, does not care about everything except alcohol, so only for him and look. In some of these representatives of retail chains, there is no security at all. Personally, I don't spend money on food at all, but my refrigerator is always full of delicious food.

Note from the shoplifter
As an income, this is not an option at all, since you risk at least a lot, even a little, but always, and doing this on a REGULAR basis, you will get caught sooner or later, as once, after 6 years of shoplifting, I got caught. But I haven't stopped stealing completely, it's already become a habit. Food is always in the refrigerator, everything I want: caviar, cheeses, sausages. But I don't work for big stuff anymore:)

And now a few ways to steal in the store:
46489a450a03f401638e6.png

Method 1. Not caught is not a thief.

Very often, people are caught in stores eating food "without leaving the cash register". Their only regret was that they didn't have time to chew and swallow.

Method 2. checkpoint at Yandex. checkout.

Some of the crimes are committed directly at the cash register, when brand-new household appliances were passed off as old non-working ones. Since the thieves do not have a check with them, they are sent home "for a check", allowing them to take things out of the store without hindrance.

Method 3. The Wasserman Method.

Criminals manage not only to fill the pockets of their vests with goods, but also to put a jacket on top, from which the magnetic holder was previously removed.

Method 4: no Trespassing allowed.

A very large part of the crimes are committed by supermarket employees or people who built or designed it, because they knew the layout of the premises and ventilation. Due to the fact that the security services ' attention was so focused on the cash registers, few people kept an eye on the office premises, giving criminals a great chance.

Method 5. Matryoshka.

A large box from under the TV can fit a lot of smaller things. Until this method was discovered, it could be considered a free supermarket promotion for a long time in honor of the inventiveness of intruders.

Method 6. The Conveyor.

A bottle of Kristal at the price of Soviet champagne? Easy! Criminals re-paste the price tag with a barcode, and once again the supermarket administration is convinced of the insanity of its cashiers, who automatically punched through all purchases.

Now let's take a closer look at how intruders manage to remove magnetic holders from their clothes.[/I]