search msr206

makavelii

Carder
Reaction score
searching for a working msr206 with all shit that comes with it..

hit me with price and icq on pm

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
To be honest man I'd just get my shit from Tyner, don't bother trying to find a used 206 you never know the condition it'll be in when (or if) you receive it.

Plus, Tyner has next day delivery, pretty sweet you get it in the mail the next day.

smith4you

Reaction score
makavelli u want to buy mrs206c i have new if need new i sell for you ok

makavelii

Carder
Reaction score
To be honest man I'd just get my shit from Tyner, don't bother trying to find a used 206 you never know the condition it'll be in when (or if) you receive it.

Plus, Tyner has next day delivery, pretty sweet you get it in the mail the next day.

hmm well, where can I get hold of this Tyner?
and im in sweden, so dont think its next day in the mail :p, if he even ships to sweden?

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
hmm well, where can I get hold of this Tyner?
and im in sweden, so dont think its next day in the mail :p, if he even ships to sweden?

hxxp://www.tyner.com/

makavelii

Carder
Reaction score
hxxp://www.tyner.com/

thx but.. i just spoke with him on the phone..
he said he wont sell me the msr206 because it doesnt support 64-bits , windows 7 blabla.. told him im using XP anyway, he said but what if U get windows 7 tomorrow.. sorry but I wont sell it because of this..
and he recommend me msr905 which he says is better?

can someone explain if it is better and why?

Ninja

Reaction score
Used 206 = test of your luck, coz you never know when it gets broken.

+ never forget about escrow.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
thx but.. i just spoke with him on the phone..
he said he wont sell me the msr206 because it doesnt support 64-bits , windows 7 blabla.. told him im using XP anyway, he said but what if U get windows 7 tomorrow.. sorry but I wont sell it because of this..
and he recommend me msr905 which he says is better?

can someone explain if it is better and why?

You don't need the 206, he's right to some extent. I mean I bought an msr406 and it worked the exact same, no problems. I'm not too familiar with the 905 but ask him if it is any different than the 206 or 406. If not then just get it.

He did the same thing to me, I asked him for a 206 and he pushed me into buying a 406 said he doesn't have 206's anymore.

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Reaction score
livethebeat, could u tell me how to place an order with tyner? Only by call em? can't i place an order emailing em? i'm going to pay with moneygram too and they left the payment info on the site. Could u pm me? thanks in advance