Scori

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Regularly posting in freebie section

"FREE CC PM ME"

Then when you did that he asks you to +rep him. I did it 3 times, +rep'd him 3x, i got 3 cc from him with an alltogether balance of about US $60-70.
His reputation is now 80 and his ego is skyhigh, his attitude is simply rotten.
I -rep'd him yesterday for his stupidity and what do u think he does ?. He doesnt even seem to know what the reputation system is really meant for because he deducted my reputation in return.
If i would be treating my fellow forum-/community members like he is my reputation would be 200-300 but +rep is not what makes sure i can pay my bills.
I added a comment in his WITOPIA VPN $20 thread saying they are easy to card, that must have hurt his ego because i got a PM from him saying he would contact his friends Ninja/Panther who would certainly get me banned, yeah right Scori :D

I just got a pm from him....

Today, 05:03 AM
scori

andy dont get mad from me
i will make sure to give u next time cvv as u like.

cheers man ur my favorite.

STAY OUT OF MY PM and DONT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN ANYMORE

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
:) how stupid you are man!
not stupid you are jaleous :) , all u try to do is spam my threads,
and yea i sent you this yesterday as a compensation, even though my ccs
the 3 given to you were free, u never paid for free ccs, i don't even care if u had 1$ from each, just get lost buddy!
and yea spamming thread would put you under ban , someone tried it before you and he got banned you stupid!
what ur writing here is pointless and jaleousy i give free cc and they + when its good i didn't receive any complaint from anyone
and this were in private messaging all who tried me were happy so get the hell lost !! you are JALEOUS its 100% clear u lil kid :)

del

Last edited:

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
No comment my friends :) really.
i dont know what to say, but thanks so much. =)
thanks andy!, hope u delete this thread, theres a lot of messages hidden with me you know. i don't publish man and u know what i am talking about:)
everyone hates your selfishness and u was fighted in free section last time! you 14 years kid , get the hell away from here u cc beggar. big cc beggar and spammer of threads. You are jaleous from all here stupid , as alliance2k and Chantell7 said you are sh*t u didn't even provide anything usefull here ur presence is like ur absence u only beg for everything, so from now on you are IGNORED!!! IGNORED!!

and you paco, i asked you about my thread the one closed before last one in pm
you told me " no one cares about your cvv cashing method, no one will care so keep it to yourself is better" that was before i post my MG method, you seems selfish and careless and ur ego answering me that no one cares! , don't make urself GOD all i am giving here is the best work so i don't give a shit if u like or not. you sell i provide FREE to help everyone here! so go away

i don't see a need for this topic, should be deleted.

Last edited:

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Scori your ego is WAYYYYYY to high and you PayPal your nose in too many things. You talk simply +rep wise, not IQ wise like many others do here. You make up your own rules with everything, allways coming up with some cheap excuse.

Ninja

Reaction score
scori
Its true what you asked for + in PM?

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes its true ninja, i ask " + rep if you liked it " Thats what i do.
and everyone + me man, i always give good ccs for everyone u can ask all who rep me.
i dont force them to +rep , i say rep me if you liked the cc =).
sometimes people +rep and later ask me cc cause i always give high quality.
I am really being honest. =) i give ccs free ninja and they share me respect by adding + =), but this man andy hated me because i gave him 3 low balance free ccs. and i tried to compensate but he started shouting out that i am bad and my ccs are bad, as if i am taking money for the free CC!!!
I never tell by force :) , and if its wrong what i do please let me know.

i didnt want to fight with him, go see him in freebie section and read his posts, all begging ccs. - just for you to see lol

Sincerely, with all honesty.

Last edited:

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Scori u twist things man !. U buy cc from a new seller......then add in his thread that they are all dead......then you post "free cc pm me" in freebie section and ask for +rep for the dead cards you have bought.
It simply cant be a coincedence that you send ME 3 almost dead cards in a row !.

Ninja please read the PM i send you ok ?.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey ninja am sick of him really man, you do what you should do.
i buy from a seller? :S:S:S:S:S:S ninja! this man is crazy ! omfg!!!!!!! lol lol!!!
there is witnesses !! =D you stupid! you caused prob yesterday in freebie section with some people because u are selfish!! cc eater
this insane makes me loose my mind.
and i wonder what he want now? 1000k cc free? what u want ? anh? can u get away from me ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:16 PM ----------

Scori u twist things man !. U buy cc from a new seller......then add in his thread that they are all dead......then you post "free cc pm me" in freebie section and ask for +rep for the dead cards you have bought.
It simply cant be a coincedence that you send ME 3 almost dead cards in a row !.

Ninja please read the PM i send you ok ?.

ALMOST DEAD !! seee? lol
at least u got 70$ if not more from them go wash ur brain with them, just shup up am sick from ur stupidity man

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
How many braincells do you have Scori ?. Business is business amigo. You offer free cc in exchange for +rep then you make sure they work !. If not, you are a scammer. If you dont know the balance of a certain cc dont ask for +rep !.
Dont make me think as if i done something wrong !.

Ninja

Reaction score
You both VERY close to end your carier on our board.
Continue in same way please.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
you did something wrong man =) , and do you lie that i asked you for compensation ?
if you are 100% honest just answer me? didn't i pmed you that i will compensate you and don't get mad! since my registration here i used to give you good ccs do you lie man? try to be honest at least once! i don't like back stabbers! you were always happy! i don't know why you turn mad and do such things.
2nd) you call me ripper when i sell you fucking ccs not when i am offering for free.
when i am selling i make sure 110% that my ccs are good.
I don't care about their balances since they are free, sometimes they are high sometimes low. but answer up didn't i offer u compensation? anh?
but not now no! just stay away from me man! no deal with you anymore.

its alright ninja maybe we can solve this by staying away from each other. please close the thread. Peace

Last edited:

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
you did something wrong man =) , and do you lie that i asked you for compensation ?
if you are 100% honest just answer me? didn't i pmed you that i will compensate you and don't get mad! since my registration here i used to give you good ccs do you lie man? try to be honest at least once! i don't like back stabbers! you were always happy! i don't know why you turn mad and do such things.
2nd) you call me ripper when i sell you fucking ccs not when i am offering for free.
when i am selling i make sure 110% that my ccs are good.
I don't care about their balances since they are free, sometimes they are high sometimes low. but answer up didn't i offer u compensation? anh?
but not now no! just stay away from me man! no deal with you anymore.

its alright ninja maybe we can solve this by staying away from each other. please close the thread.

Its not worth it to me anymore to reply. It seems i am not allowed to express myself because Ninja feels i am insulting him. For me this case is closed.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
its alright , resolved man. Peace we are here for business.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
hehehehe man ur crazy i swear ! alright i will send u 3 ccs! just dont get mad and post stupid things