schengen VISAS and All other visa documents!

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Now, this is very serious and it goes 100% percent. If you are from middle east or what ever, Ukraine or so, Or any other country that needs visas. I CAN DO 5 YEARS SCHENGEN VISAS and others, for going to UK for example. REAL REAL DOCUMENTS!

I have insiders in migration departments in one country, I will only discuss that in PM.
They have been working with this for 8 years and its only getting easier, because of EUROPES TOLERANCE.

This is 100% working deal, and very serious. Those who want VISAS contact me, Im here for you! ;)

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Well, the service includes going to the european country, staying there for a month, finding a job while we make a visa. A place to stay will be given.

First phase is to give an email, the migration will contact and ask for document scan, they will check if the person is ok in that country, is he not a criminal, then they will send him a visa to come to that particular European country.

Phase two. person is in that country going to sign up for documents, and then play a waiting game for a month. There we will find him a job, till he waits if wanted.

This is roughly how it goes

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
So let me get this straight,this guy is asking for passport? And possibly entrance date? on forum like this? You got to be f#$ing kidding me...on other hand thats just my opinion...

club77

RIPPER
Reaction score
i see this very risky
what happen cops are involve

they will wait on ur arrival

just saying

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
this is a one way ticket to jail, you must be joking
you must be crazy even to consider this offer, given the amount of personal details clients will just hand you out like that
im sad c.pro doesnt have a face palm emoticon

skimminglord

RIPPER
Reaction score
I see no harm in his offer as long as he do what he says, and Its not necessary to travel your own. There are many people who ready to pay money to go these country. Just sheer business. As long as his service is true.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, I guess from a guy like me, with such rep its true. The first thing if you want to get a visa, you will need an email, I give this to migration insiders, they will contact you asking for your scanned ID, they will check if this person has not commited any crimes in his country, if its alright, they will arange a visa to my country. There we will meet you, drive you to migration to apply for it. 4K for it. Normaly it would take 6 months but here it will take only one month for your visa. The price for this service is 6K. But for the first person we will do for 4K, so he would later be able to put a feedback here for people not to be scared anymore. We are able to do about 5-6 people a month.

I would accept escrow, but not sure how this would need to work out, as when you come you have to give 4K when signing the documents.
I guess trust is involved, but you pay your 4k at the time you are in an office signing for documents, so you will see its legitimate. And you pay the other 2K after, when you get a visa.
Just the first person will be able to do it for 4K.

About renewals.

First you get 1 year visa, when about few months left you come back, we renew it for 2 years and then 5, after 5, PERMANENT!

Small fees for meeting you at airport each time, roughly 200 Euro.

Now for all the other smaller details please PM me!
For more details please PM me.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:40 AM ----------

this is a one way ticket to jail, you must be joking
you must be crazy even to consider this offer, given the amount of personal details clients will just hand you out like that
im sad c.pro doesnt have a face palm emoticon

I need just an email from a person, then migration will contact him/her.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:43 AM ----------

I see no harm in his offer as long as he do what he says, and Its not necessary to travel your own. There are many people who ready to pay money to go these country. Just sheer business. As long as his service is true.

Exactly. You can find a person who maybe offers you 10K or so, you get your share I get mine. Im not targeting specificly carders from this forum guys.

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
6 month waiting for visa? WTF? Meeting some funny guys upon arrival? WTFx2?? Why would I want anyoone to meet me in airport? Lmao? BadB already met someone in airport 2 years ago..still in...

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Its one MONTH WAITING FOR VISA, PLEASE READ!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:52 AM ----------

Well you can come to the migration department yourself, if you know the language. Well if you speak Russian you will get away, but if not then good luck. And thanks for giving me a minus reputation for nothing ;) its like you already done a deal with me and can suggest I ripped you or something.

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
I already dealt with him.

He is a very nice guy and always helpful.

Doing solid biz.

Please dont spam here.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
I asked this guy to PM me for details, he just spammed me here making a thread not nice.

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
I am just trying to figure this funny stuff out, nothing more, truth is that what I seek. You are trying to sell visas on carding forum and asking carders to send in their IDs...and want to meet them in airport...Ive seen that before in news lmao.

P.S.:Truth should be public, so forget about spamming my inbox

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Ok let it be public then, I just hope thread doesnt get removed then.

So give me suggestions how this all should go then? I dont watch TV, so I wouldnt know. I told the princips but lets collectively think of a safe way. If you were not to make fun, alright, but why give me minus rep? Im new trying to build up things here. :) Im not asking it to be specificly a carders member, you can send some idiot to me, but pay me ofcourse, and I will prove myself. But how do you suggest me to operate dear carder?

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
I suggest that this topic should not be placed here due to being inappropriate to the main theme of this forum.
Also I do suggest that the way you put it here is too fishy almost contradicting, this raising the suspicion of a cheap police trick. I have spoken my mind.
As far as reputation goes, I have expressed my opinion about your reputation honestly.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
well its under documentation, and thats what Im offering documents. where do you think its good to put this under? What forum section?