Scam on massage

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
So we will earn, so to speak, fucking, being a masseur. We will stupid man's and women's, for a fee.

To get started, we need:

1) Initial level of anonymity: Vpn + Tor is enough, for the saints you can RDP. Well, or just use vpn at all

2) A promoted VK account, where there will be $ 10, positive reviews, where everyone writes that good massage, already the dick was standing.

3) Qiwi Verification

4) Promote yourself as a masseur. I was promoted so and so I recommend it to you.

Creating an ad on Avito, Yula, FB, VK. Like we are massage therapists, I think you understand. Then we buy sobot, for 1 month, for $ 0.5, and start spamming comments in the BOS. Just not from the main account, but from fakes, so that the base does not fly off.

Then I took PR for $ 5, in the public of massage therapists.

5) after all this, we can go to drink tea and choose a Ferrari.

6) The next day, people are already texting you.

We communicate with them, apply SE, and show them fucking comments. And we say, take, prepayment in the amount of $ 25. If you are refused and they say that you are an scammer and a cocksucker, and generally fuck you, we say that we can pay for the fact of the meeting, and it is in this case that we need a drop, the drop needs to take the money, and get fucked, like "wait here, I'll be right there" and for fucking. Drop 50% for yourself and you take the remaining half.

That's the whole scheme, we fuck up on small amounts, and we won't get anything.