Scam: Erotic Chat

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Name, I wish I could be next to you right now with My head on Your chest and your arm around me. I would be playing with your cock gently and u rubbing your chest and just listen to you breath Until we slept off.

I wish i am there with u now I would hold you close and Until You watch u sleep in Your cock and from time to time You would gently kiss My head and hear My sigh.

You would also slowly rub my back and listen to me sleep, and then slowly let lay next to me so you could rub me completely and help me relax.

And if you allowed me too, I would slowly start removing your trosuares and start to gently play with your cock.

Then I will lay myself on your belly, and place some oil in your hands and slowly start working the oil over my back and your cock, with my legs spread wide.

I would then start playing with your Cock until they are hard, then you would kiss then gently and listen as you start to moan with pleasure for your cock.

As I start working my way down your body, your breathing starts getting faster and you begin moaning more, when I get to your cock,i found out that it was so wet that i wish to Suck your cock it dry.

Before I could start moving again,My pussy were wet for You to put Your dick and you are waiting to finger my pussy which is already on fire with passion.

Then my juices beginning to slowly runnning down me legs and when you finally get there, as you touch my pussy, My body jerks as if i got shocked and my breathing has gotten faster and i am beginning to scream for you to fuck me faster like never Before and want to put your fingers into my holes and play with them at the same time.

As i slowly work my way back up to you,i gently grab Your dick and put it into my mouth and begin sucking on it and playing with it with my tongue. i accept all of your dick into your mouth and we are both enjoying the pleasure of it.

As you remove your dick from my mouth, i look at you with those sexy eyes and beg you to take me completely. you then slowly start to place your dick into my hard juicy pussy and with the desire i have, i start to cum for the first time and i want you to make me cum again. As you completely put all of you inside me and you grinding your hips and grabing my ass trying to keep me deep inside of you

As i continue to pump your dick inside me, you asked me where do i want to cum when I'm ready, all i could say with a dry throat, is where ever you wanted to.

As i keep playing with your dick, i put one finger in and you want another inside, and i placed a second finger into your ass , i could feel it is hot and juicy, as i kept pumping your pussy, you begin to shake as you begin to cum and want my cock in your ass, when i put it there you began to shake again as if you was going to cum again, i could feel myself ready to let go and you ask me where i wanted it, i begged you to fill my body with your hot juicy cum and then i explode deep inside you ,you started having another orgasim.

As we both began to calm down, you laid next to me and held me close, you told me that you could feel my cum running out your asshole and it felt great, everytime I talk to you this way, I always had my pussy so hard for you and soon i will give you what you desire.

You want to lick my cock and taste my sweet cum in your mouth and have me asking for more until i passed out with pleasure.

As i begin to feel that, i am getting ready to dump another load into your ass, i beg you to put your pussy into my mouth so i can taste your hot cum inside my mouth.

I grab it and put it into my mouth, i could taste your cum from before, and you taste my own hard cock and it was so sweet.

As i start to explode into your mouth, you eagerly take all of my cum and swollow it down and begin to beg for more of my juices and as i keep sucking it, it is slowly starting to go down and i then lay next to you so content until you can have more of my juices.

I Want to lick you dry with my tongue.

Are you glad or mad that I got you wet and had you play with your self to cum fo me.

Would you be willing to do this for me when we get together.

If you do then i would not be allowed to have you until i have cum at least once for you, and i will be looking at your sweet pussy too.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
It’s a sex hookup site all from the Dark web that only and mostly Nerds and horny hungry men know and use it to book up ladies for sex which is illegal so it isn’t that popular but then the site link leaked out just now and I’m lucky to be active to receive that Update. ❤️

People hook u up to have sex with them and pay u before the appointment day but within the site only cause they believe it’s safe and everyone there is real.
All you gotta do is use a Sure Sexy lady or Guy for the hook up. The site won’t let u communicate or pull the client out of that site and don’t let anyone pull u out if ur acting like a Lady, make sure u insist on following the site privacy policies and only book dates inside it and they accept bitcoin as payment option especially the Russians there.
Now the site is kinda automatic, all u need to do is promote your profile, so other people would see it and know u need a man ? or a lady ? to Fuck u and make out with you ? . Lastly, you have to always know there’s no update that’ll pay u Millions without u spending a dime on it ✅. In othe for other members to know you need to have sex and meet a partner you’ll need to promote your profile for it to reach as much people as possible ?. To promote your profile you’ll have to pay $20btc or ETH and the promotion would last for 7 good days.

Now I’ll post the site link, but then if I do this boys here who own forum and copy my stuff would share that site and cast it for me ? which I won’t love anyone to cause it has paid me and I wanna make it one of my sure payment updates and that was why I made this video chat of my cashout here for you to know how legit and true this update is. Then all u need to do is promote your profile and that’s all, people would dm and you’ll surely get paid.

Ur free to pass this update around but never u share the site link to anyone when I sell it to u, never ❌.

Let’s keep working ?