Scam - Collect Account Format

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello my love, i was so unfortunate as u also know I am not in U.S.A at the moment and I will need your help a friend of mine Is sending me some money and the money could not be sent to me via Western union because it allot, so my friend said that may be he will do it this way that the amount of $4,500 USD will 1st be wired to me little by little and step by step till all the $15,000 USD has been sent. And this transaction might take at least just 15 working days to get all the money sent which is 1-day by 3-day interval and I was asked to provide a (CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT OR BANK ACCOUNT) where they will wire the money into, But because I am not in U.S.A at the moment I could not provide the required information needed because if I should give them Account info and the money is sent to it in U.S.A, I will not be able to get it and no one is there to help me get it neither divert it to me here and I will not be able to make use of the money, and the worse part of it is that i dont know how to go about it my love so u do so okie sweety and i want you to believe all you doing is rest assured and secured by me and with the power of love, so pls huney i want you to kindly help me do this so as for us too get the money into the CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT OR BANK ACCOUNT i love u alot my money is urs my life is urs sweety kises So my love please dont make me loose this money is for me and you and I have just 3 days left for me to provide the Credit card info or a bank account to them for the money to be wire into ,all i need is just a bank to bank transfer. So please my love all I need from you is your Credit card info or a bank account info I need it very urgent my love so as for the money to be send to you, because the only one I trust allot is you and I will like you to give me the full detail information of your Credit card info or a bank account. So that the money will be wired to you, and when the money is been wire to your Credit card info or a bank account. All u have to do is just to take your card and go and get the money out from the ATM with your Credit card or a bank account, so after that then you will have to take the amount of $1,000 USD out of it just for yourself because I do care about you my love. And you will keep the money in hand not in your account, because i might urgently be in need,just as at now i am now in need of at least $2,500 USD for me to pay for my rent and get more food stuff's i owe here so after you get the money that is gonna be transferred to you. All you have to do is just to send me the amount i told u i need the $2,500 USD and you will keep the remaining money any way dont forget to deduct the amount of $1,000 USD for yourself feel free to use it my love I trust you and love you. All I need now is your full Credit card info or a bank account detail as stated below ok Here are the details needed for a Credit Card Account if you got one.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
How to collect account from client

Hey honey how you doing sorry I didn't talk to you all day,I was in duty all day, well I got a message from the head office today, that our allowance and family care money will be paid to our relatives by next week, that we should provide, that we should provide out beneficiary info, address and bank account or cc details for the money, because the state military is not going to issue any cheque out to any beneficiary if he or she don't have an account, and the beneficiary most be 18yrs above, my only son is ten years old and my grandma is to old to start going around for this, so baby I want to trust you with this I want you to help me get the money to your account or get a credit card that can receive this money soon,the information that will be needed for this transaction is…
Full name
Address
Date of birth
Occupation
Sex
Bank name
Routine number
Online access username
Password
Emails address
Email password
Account security question and answers, but if you cant get all of that you can get wallsfargo days pay card, chase liquid card, or capital one cc.

Love you so much honey, I will be glad if you help me with this and you can take from the money once it get to you.