Sale of cards. Monetizing drops.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
So, let's begin. We will open the card data for a VUL (temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation), it is issued at the time of replacement / loss of the document.

As you already understood, for each card we need 1 voula, the price for this document is from 1000 rubles / piece, but in order not to bear the costs, we can make these documents ourselves. They use ordinary thick paper, a pasted photograph (like on a passport) and the seal of the FMS of the city in which we will work.

We will fill out the form of this document with THREE pens, one of which is filled in all the fields, the second of which we put the signature of the head of the FMS and the third pen is the list of our drop. The data will of course be provided to us by the customer. The photo below shows where exactly the seal is placed. We glue the photo on a regular glue stick (WE WELL OIL THE CORNERS)

We prescribe the date of issue 3-4 days before the drop is "sent" to the opening, before that, after passing it along the dusty cabinet / floor / pedestal, slightly kneading the corners of the document, we give it to the drop ...

We work only with trusted banks, or rather, they are not suitable for us: Sberbank / Rosselkhoz / Vtb (you cannot make gold, platinum).

Often, bank employees themselves are not aware that this document can be used to open an account, MAINLY remember that they have no right to refuse you, it is advisable to call the bank before sending the drop to the bank.

What we ask: "Hello, I wanted to clarify, I lost my passport and to the FMS, where I said that I need to open a bank account to receive the transfer, they said that I can do this with a temporary certificate that was given to me, is that true?

The girl on the other end of the line tells you "Yes, there is a" temporary identity card 2p "in the list of documents for opening a card, which we actually have.

In the future, you can immediately indicate when you call that they came to the bank and tried to refuse you, then after your call the main branch of the bank will call all branches in your city and do not want to insert them at all, this will be noticeable during long work, you will be met by already knowledgeable people.

If the drop came to the bank, and he was told that he needed a passport, we said that we called the hotline and were told "everything is ok, come open" in this case, the manager opens the database where all this is written and, bringing a thousand apologies, opens the card for you.

If you do not work according to MSCs, then do not be afraid to check this document in the regions, it is IMPOSSIBLE to check, the database does not exist and you are not particularly interesting to anyone, you still do not take a loan.

If, nevertheless, you are going to work in Moscow, then you should be wary of AlfaBank, they may request your document for verification.

From this experience, I can say that you do not carry several documents with you at once, do not carry a seal with you and everything from which you make documents. Even if your drop is caught with this document, the maximum that he will receive is 80k fine. For all the time of work, there was not a single case of receiving a drop. If the bank says that before opening it, it needs to check the document (possibly only in MSC), we take the document, we say that there is no time for this and wave a pen goodbye.