S2killa

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
ripper nickname: S2killa
ripper profile: http://carder.market/member.php?u=51169
ripper jabber: [email protected]

Short description:

He contacted me and said he is working at an office where he can issue prepaids, something I can use for my tax refund filings.
Work was smooth and I made a total of 18 filings on cards of his. as of 16.02 8 of them have been approved, 8 are accepted and pending, 2 have been rejected.
After those initial filings he disapeared only to re-appear few days later briefly, promised he'll be back soon and he hasnt been online since.
His last visit on forum was 14.02. He did not reply to me. Im projecting my potential winings to have been around 20-30k$

I prefer not to post logs here, but only to mod/admin in PM.
I can also provide proof for the approved and accepted filings in multiple ways.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Short description:

He contacted me and said he is working at an office where he can issue prepaids, something I can use for my tax refund filings.
Work was smooth and I made a total of 18 filings on cards of his. as of 16.02 8 of them have been approved, 8 are accepted and pending, 2 have been rejected.
After those initial filings he disapeared only to re-appear few days later briefly, promised he'll be back soon and he hasnt been online since.
His last visit on forum was 14.02. He did not reply to me. Im projecting my potential winings to have been around 20-30k$

I can also provide proof for the approved and accepted filings in multiple ways.

When was the last time you spoke to him, what was the date?
pm your contact, and I might be able to shed some light on the situation.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
I cant PM u bensmith588, u know that he's in trouble or something? Last time was 14th

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
i dealt with s2killa also

he talked very big, claimed he could do 300 prepaids for me even though he was working with multiple people...filed 15 returns to his prepaids and he's been offline on his jabber soon after

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:34 AM ----------

Short description:

he told me a different story; he said he had 15+ drops to receive prepaids

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
I heard that story too, bensmith cleared alot of things for me. I believe its crystal clear now he will rip. However lets wait and see if he logs back on forum.

Ninja

Reaction score
Update that thread when he'll appears online.

ladalincolin

Reaction score
I happen to know his real name, photo, address and his store his mom operates in New Jersey. He is 22 years old. If anyone wants this info I can release it. If its against the rules, please delete this post. Just wanted to help the members who lost their hard work to this kid.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
It seems he was careless and many members know personal stuff about him.
I have to say thou Im reluctant to go that far, maybe Ninja should weigh in on this.
thanks for the offer thou @ladalincolen

Ninja

Reaction score
no need for personal info

i cant put him on rippers untill i hear from him

readyde

Carder
Reaction score
Same at me, i didnt see online from one week and i am ready to receive 40k in prepaids , and lose 20k my share

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
S2killa showed up online today, here is what he told me

Code:
(08:34:05 AM) jacob: ??
(08:34:51 AM) S2killa: bro.
(08:34:57 AM) S2killa: I am so sorry.
(08:35:02 AM) Attempting to start a private conversation with [email protected]/41054279361361456614659759...
(08:35:06 AM) S2killa: lots of emergencies
[Image] (08:35:07 AM) Unverified conversation with [email protected]/41054279361361456614659759 started.
(08:35:12 AM) S2killa: cards died
(08:35:22 AM) S2killa: i didnt ripp you
(08:35:26 AM) S2killa: i never ripped anyone
(08:35:46 AM) S2killa: i disapeared bc i felt i let you and readdye down
(08:35:58 AM) S2killa: i honestly quit carding
(08:36:07 AM) S2killa: i will never do it again after this
(08:37:47 AM) S2killa: I didnt make a single dime. I sware to u.
(08:40:21 AM) jacob: okay, here's what Im gonna do for u, I will paste this @ c.pro and request Ninja to add u to rippers, since u r aint carding anymore I assume u wont care.
Also I am _NOT_ going to forward all ur personal info to LE and be vengeful, however I cant guarantee other pple u ripped wont do it.
I dont believe a single word u say and I dont intend to loose any more time on u kiddo.

I dont see any point in continuing this thread, I think Ninja must assign him status ripper and we should all accept our losses.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
"the cards die , bcz this didnt know how to register with the name and address" and I am Santa Klaus :)

Ninja, pls assign him status ripper

plynch

Reaction score
This is what you get when you only deal with people with + reputation. Most people on this forum are not helpful, they all want +reputation and you get ripped.

Ninja

Reaction score
S2killa
Since you appeared online and didnt bothered to answer here - you have 48hrs to solve the issue.

readyde

Carder
Reaction score
j.bronowski , the temp cards need register same name john michel at another address with john michel lets sey from another state, CA state. here its a trick , bcz the temp prepaid firm send the good cards after few days when S2killa or another c.pro member who have prepaids to john michel from Ca state , and this need register for this when USPS worker come at john michel door.
j.bronowski let me know if u understand the idea
Anyway for this stupid boy S2killa , i lose money,
Are more here who have prepaids and are all 80% like S2killa.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:39 PM ----------

they dnt know the real job, arrogants and who think they are smart and dont listen

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Have been ripped as well. Is seperate BL needed? Lost $12k worth of MP codes.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:07 AM ----------

I happen to know his real name, photo, address and his store his mom operates in New Jersey. He is 22 years old. If anyone wants this info I can release it. If its against the rules, please delete this post. Just wanted to help the members who lost their hard work to this kid.

I know how he look like, almost same like the main charactor of film transformers, his mac pulled out his picture and put it as display pic on his icq, I think all who talk with this faggot kid know it.

If you really have his info, I'm offer you $1k for it. But first need to confirm it, if true $1k is yours. Contacted you in PM. I gonna put this ripper son of a bitch ripper kid to jail. :mad::mad::mad:

S2killa

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello, this is s2killa.

Where do I start?

Ninja, My apologies, i have been away i was just informed about this thread.

Troyadams? i didnt rip you for 12 k in mp. ive never spoken to you.
My apologies go out to jbronkowski and readyde, I have spoken and apologized to them, The cards died, I didnt rip anyone. I never ripped anyone. I have only helped to free this forum of rippers.

As for ladalincolin, You think i will post my real name my photo and all my info on icq for the world to see? are you crazy? You ever heard of a decoy?
Im not 22 and my mother does not operate a store.

Again my apologies

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:04 AM ----------

Ninja, If you will like to see logins for the prepaid card i will let you see that i havent ripped.