jujuqueiroz

Reaction score
Hello everyone, can anyone clear my doubts?
I made a deposit of $100 on russianmarket, I was able to access it normally, I bought two cards, I even managed to get a refund on one of them, but then, out of nowhere, I'm no longer able to log into my account. It gives an incorrect password or username message. But everything is fine. I'm putting all the correct information.
I also can't recover the password using the padlock next to the password field. Can someone help me please???
Thank you family

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Register a new account and contact store support through it.
In general, this store has long been considered a scam.

jujuqueiroz

Reaction score
Hello.
Register a new account and contact store support through it.
In general, this store has long been considered a scam
But to register a new account it will require another deposit of $100 and I'm afraid I won't be able to recover even the first one. :cry:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Where did you see the advertisement for this store? This is another deception.

jujuqueiroz

Reaction score
I received a recommendation for Russian Market through a course from a guy here in Brazil. At first, the platform seemed good, I was still able to buy and get a refund. But I also couldn't use any CC

pmoney172

Reaction score
Hello everyone, can anyone clear my doubts?
I made a deposit of $100 on russianmarket, I was able to access it normally, I bought two cards, I even managed to get a refund on one of them, but then, out of nowhere, I'm no longer able to log into my account. It gives an incorrect password or username message. But everything is fine. I'm putting all the correct information.
I also can't recover the password using the padlock next to the password field. Can someone help me please???
Thank you family

pmoney172

Reaction score
The exact same thing happened to me i got logged out of my account and now i have to create a new account to even be able to speak to support complete joke. did you manage to sort it out ?