Rules for using a second passport

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I bring to your attention the rules for using the second passport (application guide):

NEVER, in any case, when crossing ANY border, do not have two or more mutually exclusive documents with you! The transfer of differing documents can be sent by regular mail, for example, to some hotel in the country where you are going, to the name you are interested in.

Crossing the border, for example, the United States with a passport of the same United States is strictly NOT RECOMMENDED, in order to avoid consequences. This means both the original passports with a photo pasted over - at the border, it is very likely that there is a database with a real photo for this document - and passports collected from scratch.

It would be very good if entry visas of other countries were stamped in the "virgin" passport. Seals of this kind are offered by a number of people on the Planet. A person who has already been somewhere is less suspicious.

Take a close look at the border crossing procedure based on the experience of your real documents. Knowing the whole process thoroughly, step by step, you will feel and look much more confident and natural.

Another important point: often, in order to leave the country, you must first enter there. In many countries, checkpoints may be very surprised if, when you leave, you show them a passport with which you did not enter this country. To avoid this kind of "misunderstanding", you need to select the COUNTRY OF REFERENCE, that is, such a country, leaving which will not cause any suspicion due to the fact that there was no registration at the entrance. Countries are ideal, the borders between which are purely conditional and registration at the checkpoint is not required. I wanted to suggest something, like Germany-France, but then I doubted, because after all the European Union - maybe there is only one base. In general, I will not say for sure. Nevertheless, one should not forget about the "logical line" for your new four-legged friend. No sharp, thoughtless jumping from one passport to another! In the end, people at the checkpoint don't like it, they get nervous.

Another tip: carefully study the two countries you intend to cross. Explore all the pitfalls. And only then into battle. I remember there are a couple of Boa articles about this somewhere.

Well, as they say, with God!

If something is wrong in what, correct it, plz. I will also be happy with all the additions. Particularly interesting are the nuances of individual countries. Thank you for the attention.