Rule of thumb for instoring?

lala

Professional
Reaction score
When it comes to instore... Whats the rule of thumb for you guys as to how far out from your city will you go out? I live in a highly impacted area so cities are back to back...

Would you say 1 hour out? or a completely different state?

As far as using your dumps. It seems pretty pointless to work without matchin last 4. But you gotta start out somewhere. and when you stat out. You dont have much.

What do you suggest is cardable without last 4's in order to move your way up?

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
Walmart, just let em see the card before you swipe. And then swipe and put it and your pocket. If they ask for again just be like "fuck that I already showed it to you no need to see it again". If they don't wanna give you your stuff just leave they can't do shit. Most likely they won't ask to see the card though.

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
They cannot detain you without probable cause. Although they might suspect your doing fraud, but if card passes and everything checks out ok at cashier THEY CAN'T HOLD YOU. They can't just go up to you and be like "we know your doing fraud". Where is proof? video is not proof because you just regular customer they don't know who you are.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Well thing is, If you have a legit instate ID, and matches CC + last 4's... and card comes up stolen.. they still wouldn't be able to use it as proof. You can just say the bank had already handled it correct?

just trying to figure out my rights if i ever get in a PayPaly situation with the pigs

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you dont have the last 4 matching, just go for ciggars
you can easily buy 600-800 worthof ciggas from 6-7 stores, from 50$ each swipe
and best part is u can sell for half any time

dimeji

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
great discussions here very useful
thanks all