RFID CARD Hacking.

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
FUCK IT.

PEOPLE DONT LIKE MY FUCKING POST.

GO FUCK YOURSELF... LEARN THE HARD WAY.

Last edited:

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
this has been there for almost 4 years if not more you didnt discover new america theres a clip with pablo hacker on youtube showing how it gets data from chip cards

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Wow you're dumb bro...

I never said I discovered it. OHHH a CLIP! OMG. 1 clip on the entire INTERWEB!? That's going to reach people in russssia.

But I am advocating it, and bringing attention to it. Because it's the future of skimming....

And I know pablo, live fairly close to him. Where the fuck do you think I learned this stuff?

Last edited:
C

capac

the track 2 that can be stoled from rfid IS NOT SAME AS THE TRACK2 ENCODED ON CARD so if u "skimm" from rfid , the result of ur "skimm" cant be encoded on a magnetic card to be "swiped" around.... and is not so simple to do another rfid card (btw, supports rfid+magstripe hard to find and expensive, so no usefull)

DONT divulgate informations if not verifyed personally, copy/paste shit is useless for anybody :)

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Except that I wrote that, didn't copy pasta it.

And that's not true. It's true for SOME CARDS.

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
capac said it all you dumb fuckin idiot research more then bring it to peoples attention theres no track2 its just cc number and exp garbage maybe you should live with pablo so you can learn more

Last edited:

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
capac said it all you dumb fuckin idiot research more then bring it to peoples attention theres no track2 its just cc number and exp garbage maybe you should live with pablo so you can learn more

Who the fuck is Pablo? Can I live with him too?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:39 AM ----------

Oh, and I thought the post was awesome. There are multiple ways in which scanning RFID could be of use to anyone. For example, at the last DEFCON, a scanner was configured to a camera which captured a snapshot of a person entering a room while simultaneously cloning any RFID enabled item they had in possession. By doing this they uncovered and compromised about twenty undercover LE agents and rendered them useless.

Bring back the post! :)