Reported content: Post in thread 'ASK ANYTHING ! CARDING !'

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
Post in thread 'ASK ANYTHING ! CARDING !' by Skrein has been reported by KeepTrying. Reason given:
seems to keep a personal tap for my signature that bothers nobody else than him, immature since is the 2nd time he mentions it, the first time he made a fake concern, did warn him to stop causing drama and reported him just in case.
Thank you.

Content being reported:
Please, report anything you might find that is breaking the rules to the admins, I'm pretty sure i follow all rules since i spoke with the owner of the server 5 minutes ago and he didn't say anything about it.
Edit: I also talk about real carding, if your facing issues and missing things that means your provider or whoever you searching the atr from is not having it. Is a logical aproach.
dude you are leaving the link on every reply like stop spamming it you will never get traffic like this

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'ASK ANYTHING ! CARDING !' by KeepTrying has been reported by Skrein. Reason given:
advertising on wrong topics spamming his link on every reply

Content being reported:
dude you are leaving the link on every reply like stop spamming it you will never get traffic like this
Its my signature - comment - only you seem to be bother by it, you made your comment please stop mentioning it, if you like to continue your free to contact my profile, also i don't need any advice from you since the way i run my shop seems to generate very good daily passive money.
the above reply purpose is not to promote my shop in anyway, is a genuine reply.
Now Skrein, if you continue causing drama i will have to report you. I made a post helping people with their questions show some appreciation and stop repeating the same thing and showing a false concern about me.
Thank you and if you have any questions? please ask.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
Post in thread 'ASK ANYTHING ! CARDING !' by Skrein has been reported by KeepTrying. Reason given:
User keeps causing drama for no reason

Content being reported:
Its my signature - comment - only you seem to be bother by it, you made your comment please stop mentioning it, if you like to continue your free to contact my profile, also i don't need any advice from you since the way i run my shop seems to generate very good daily passive money.
the above reply purpose is not to promote my shop in anyway, is a genuine reply.
Now Skrein, if you continue causing drama i will have to report you. I made a post helping people with their questions show some appreciation and stop repeating the same thing and showing a false concern about me.
Thank you and if you have any questions? please ask.
i am the one that will report you who are you threating behind a screen legit you are leaving your possible scam in every reply

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
yeah yeah stop lying you are advertising in wrong topics and i am telling you to stop breaking the rules and you threat me of reporting

KeepTrying

Reaction score
User seems to be trolling to cause drama and problem on a topic i made to help people.

Content being reported:
Skrein, please stop causing drama, that is the 3rd time i am telling you. Respect the fact that i am sitting here and i am willing to answer questions for free.
Whatever i choose to place as my signature is my choice.
leaving this kind of signature is advertising and i am talking the best way and you legit try to threat me of reporting for what telling you not to break the rules?

KeepTrying

Reaction score
User keeps the subject up, regardless the polite logical responses

Content being reported:
Skrein, I understand your concern, but I respectfully disagree with your approach. My signature is a standard part of my profile, not an advertisement. If you feel it violates the forum's rules, you're free to report it, and the moderators will handle it accordingly. However, continuing to escalate this discussion in public isn't productive.

Let's focus on helping others with their questions, which is the main purpose of this forum. If you have further concerns, I'd suggest addressing them privately with the moderators instead of continuing this back-and-forth.

I'm here to contribute positively, and I hope we can move forward in that spirit.
Stop threating me and it will end here

KeepTrying

Reaction score
keep lying that i am trolling you did you pay to get this signature and be allowed to send it???I dont wanna fight with you or something so lets solve it like grown men i am asking you reply
Skrein, I’ve reported our interaction to the moderators because it's their job to ensure the forum remains respectful and productive. I’m not here to fight either, and I appreciate your willingness to resolve this like adults.

To clarify, I didn’t pay for the signature, it’s a standard feature of my account, just like it is for others. If you’re concerned about how it’s used, I suggest we both wait for the moderators to weigh in, and I’ll fully respect whatever they decide.

I hope we can put this behind us and focus on contributing to the community.

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
stop spamming reports for the same topic like a kid