REloadit.com winlocker (Moneypak alternative)

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
REloadit Locker
Selling winlocker - or also known as ransomware Reventonn with REloadit.com landing page. REloadit is a payment system exactly same as the famous Greendot Moneypak.

More details:

The locker asks the victim for $500 worth of reloadit code (16 digits), value of the code ($500) and zip code.
The victim has only 6 hours to purchase the code and enter it into the system. Run time starts when the system is booted only during daytime of the infected system.
Means if a system is infected at 11 pm night time, the PC will be locked when its 10 am.

About the ransomware:
Displays webcam if present on the landing page.
Onscreen virtual keyboard.
un-removable by safe mode. Only possible to remove my reformatting the system.
Works on all Windows platforms (98-windows 8) tested on 32 bit and 64 bit machines.

Landing page made by expert designer, with HQ context pretending to be FBI cyber crime cell.

Preview of the locker:
UFmQ8.png

Only selling bins. 1 binary for $900 payable only by Liberty Reserve.
Re-building binary will cost $100 each time. After building the binary, it will be crypted (100% FUD on all AVs). No additional crypting is provided.
***Forum escrow is accepted.***

Whats necessary to run the locker?
VPS/VDS, 2 domains, crypter, exploit pack/driveby exploit (optional), traffic or installs. Do I provide them too? Yes, talk to me in private regarding this.

First contact by Private Message on forum for exchanging contact information.

To be sold only 8/10 copies.
Reviews --
Have taken the locker and have received it promptly. So far all is well. A+++

I have to say, this is the real deal. Guys, if you have missed moneypack , now is your chance to seize the opportunity for reloadit. For those who have worked with moneypack, this new system and locker is shockingly amazing. Must get it.

Have purchased the software and have taken kind of 'coaching' from the seller. 5/5

I vouch for the quality of the locker and DarkLife as a partner.

A++++++++ support A++++++++ locker

I OWE YOU ALOT BOSS

Excellent quality product as described.. very satisfied with my order :) Thank you darklife!!

Partnership opportunity:
You can re-sell the binary on other boards which you are present and get 50% on each sale you make! Contact me for more info.

Why go for REloadit locker?
Unsaturated
No trouble of codes being locked or your prepaid card being locked
Easy to cashout, just purchase activated cards from store!
Instead of $200 codes, now its $500 worth each code

Any questions? Ask me!
You will receive full support from me. No prior experience required for anything. Purchase the locker, and watch the money roll in!

100-satisfaction-guaranteed.png

Hurry up only 2 copies left for sale!
To maintain quality of the product and preserve the market.

Last edited:

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Thread updated. Stop waiting or searching for Moneypak codes! Purchase REloadit locker and start cashing $500 codes :)

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
Thread updated. Stop waiting or searching for Moneypak codes! Purchase REloadit locker and start cashing $500 codes :)

mate very interesting but I doubt anyone will pay 500 dollars for unlocking pc it's too expensive they probably go and buy a new machine with that as it is 200 dollars it's pushing it! I mean just my opinion who knows it might work!
escrow available?

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
mate very interesting but I doubt anyone will pay 500 dollars for unlocking pc it's too expensive they probably go and buy a new machine with that as it is 200 dollars it's pushing it! I mean just my opinion who knows it might work!
escrow available?

You can put whatever amount you want. And escrow is accepted, which has already been mentioned on the 1st post, in large fonts.

The moneypak theme has been saturated, and now its time for REloadit. Everything same as moneypak, but things just got better.

=> Unsaturated theme.
=> Using the best Winlocker on the market.
=> Easy cashout as 1-2-3.

Ninja

Reaction score
UP that thread once a week.
Thanx.

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Yes Reventon winlocker with new landing page for reloadit.com

steeky

Carder
Reaction score
So this includes other country landing pages + one for reloadit (USA) or just reventon with reloadit. Sorry for stupid question

Also whats the conversion rate

wakawaka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Have taken the locker and have received it promptly. So far all is well. A+++

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have to say, this is the real deal. Guys, if you have missed moneypack , now is your chance to seize the opportunity for reloadit. For those who have worked with moneypack, this new system and locker is shockingly amazing. Must get it.

Have purchased the software and have taken kind of 'coaching' from the seller. 5/5

steeky

Carder
Reaction score
Will buy asap. Waiting on exchanger

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
How many codes you averaging per 1k loads?

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
How many codes you averaging per 1k loads?

Tops around 40 per 1k at $100
If you set it to $500, you would get around 15 per k.

OnePeace

DEER
Reaction score
I vouch for the quality of the locker and DarkLife as a partner.

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
5 copies sold. 5 left.