Relationship carder's mirror

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Those we love and those we cannot stand are all our mirrors ...
Carder's relationships are one of the most effective methods of gaining awareness. Through the mirror of relationships - all relationships without exception - we can enter an expanded state of awareness. We reflect each other, and we must learn to see ourselves in others. This is called the mirror of relationship. In such a mirror, I can discern my spiritual essence. Looking around, I see a reflection of myself.

Relationships are a tool for spiritual development, and united consciousness is their ultimate goal. We are all integral parts of universal consciousness, but a real breakthrough occurs when we begin to notice the connection that exists between us in everyday life.

Those we love and those we hate are all our mirrors. Who do we like? Those whose features are similar to ours. We want to be closer to such people, because we feel that in their society these features will manifest themselves even more vividly. But people whose character reminds us of those of our properties, which we diligently suppress in ourselves, we do not really like. So, if someone causes a persistent rejection in you, know: this person has something in common with you, but you really do not like this “something”. If you were willing to accept these qualities, they would stop annoying you.

When you catch yourself thinking that you are sympathetic to someone, determine what exactly about that person you liked. Beauty, grace, elegance, influence, strength, intelligence? In any case, know: the named quality is inherent in you. Do not dismiss it - and, perhaps, your life will become fuller.

The same is true for those who do not like you. As you establish contact with your true self, you must understand and accept not the best traits of your character. The coexistence of opposites is the foundation of the universe.

Unless a coward is hiding somewhere deep within you, you will never be brave. And you will not be generous if there is no miser inside you. A person can be virtuous only if, together with virtue, its opposite coexists in him.

Deepak Chopra,
"Spontaneous fulfillment of desires"