Registering accounts for free with 2ndline

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
And so, straight to the point.

Necessities

For each account you will need a new card (ideally use virtual cards)

The essence​

1. Download Bluestacks and get root rights to it

1.1. Follow the link https://bstweaker.tk and download FileManager for BlueStacks, MEmu, Nox, LDPlayer ("click")

1.2 Scroll a little lower and download BlueStacks 4.260.0.1032 ("click")

1.3 Scroll a little lower and download Root Checker Pro 1.6.2.apk ("click")

1.4 Install BlueStacks and get root rights (a complete video guide on how to do everything from A to Z at the end of the topic, but I also advise you to read it, maybe I missed one detail in the video)

2. Getting a SIM card for free

2.1. We open PlayMarket, and either register a new account, or go through yours (I advise you to go through your own, because you may need a phone during registration)

2.2 Download the 2ndline application, go into it and write 715, there will be only one line for input

2.3 A large selection of numbers opens before us, choose any
2.4 Press Free Trial and enter your data (as I wrote under the first spoiler, I advise the Internet cards of a private bank, this is an ideal option) for 1 card you can get 1 SIM card for free (maybe you can get it in 3 days after it tries to withdraw money, cancel the subscription, and subscribe again, but I have not tried)

If you get an error while linking your card, just top up it with $ 1. When you bind a map to Google play, it should be $ 1, after binding they are not removed and you can safely throw them back
59fc49be3b8fd7ddf66d7.png

4. We repeat all this to get more sim cards (this is not in the video)

4.1. Close the 2ndline

4.2 Open BlueStacksTweaker (which is how you got root rights)

4.3 Tab "Device"

767503890feecb0fe9d27.png

4.4. Click Random everywhere

a46de31c1136aef7e8e31.png

4.5 Click Apply everywhere

a4d4c9f4641fb04534531.png

4.6 Now open 2ndline again, enter 715 again, also select any number and click Free Trial (BUT WE ENTER ANOTHER CARD)

Video instruction

All profits, friends!