📣REGIONS UNLIMITED METHOD 📣

Yieyeg

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
📣REGIONS UNLIMITED METHOD 📣

Websites needed for resources

Fastpeoplesearch.com

MyLife.com

Publicdata.com

Background info needed for verification.

Use both websites mentioned above for public records information. These records will be needed to ask security questions.

These sites contain:

Address

Family members

Birthdays

Cars owned In the past

Job history

Step one

Sign up for publicdata.com for ACCURATE DL INFO. This website only works with Florida and Texas pros. Once you found your pro with accurate and up to date DL INFO.

Continue to next step

Step two

Take your pro to regions.com and apply for a checking account. If they have an account it will say welcome or that you’re already a customer. If so it’s a dub, but if it don’t then you have a valid pro that’s ready for a new regions account. Finish the app to the end.

Step three

Call 18884627627 , hit # and then 4. Some one is going to pick up and say how can I help you. You say, I tried to do an application online but it didn’t work can you please help. They’re gna say we would

Love to and start asking ur info over phone.

YOU NEED REAL EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER TO SIGN UP ( super important )

At one point they are going to ask you 2-3 verification ?s. SUPER EASY, use websites. I gave you. Also if you can’t find answer jus guess to your best advantage. For example

What car have you owned in the past ?

( agent will say 3 cars that you know a person Will never want to own and then you hear a normal car like a Tesla or a Tahoe or an Audi) always pick the car that sounds like something you would own.

Also I’ve noticed when you don’t know the answer, answer D is somewhat always the right answer.

For example what car color have you had in the past. They’ll say brown , orange , yellow or white. & then U gta think the only normal color a person would have is white !

IF YOU GET THE ?s WRONG. You can call back n 24 hours and retry.

IF YOU GET THEM RIGHT! , the. She will proceed to opening the account.

STEP THREE

Agent is going to say that she needs to send u a one time text and email to confirm the opening of your account. ( it is important to use real phone numbers) voip numbers won’t receive the text and you won’t receive code. Once you recieve the code, u input in the e sign document. And the agent should

Provide you your. CUSTOMER NUMBER.

DO NO HANG UP WITHOUT GETTING THE CUSTOMER NUMBER.

Once you have that, your set fam create your login with the customer id.

- Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: