Real Life Carding Experiences & Questions

R00K13

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I was hoping some of you could share an experience or two of what exactly happens when you go real life carding.

What I plan on doing is encoding a prepaid 101 visa card I buy here from a convenience store with a dump I buy. Then pretty much just go to the store and swipe, and sign.

However, I'm nervous and curious about the whole process since I don't own a credit card (just debit). When you swipe, does info come up on their computer? Should I still get ID even if the card has no name on it?

Oh and last, but not least, how can I test a card? I was thinking of going to a small corner store and buying gum and if it doesn't work just pay cash. It would suck to go to a big store, buy something and then if it bounces, have to return everything, or be forced to pay for it myself.

Also, if anyone has ever carded gift cards from best buy or so (in real life), do these expire? Since there's a whole long process of registering a laptop and what not, and I don't want the card to be declined at the end and have to leave it awkwardly, maybe it'd be better to buy gift cards and then get the laptop with the gift cards? Or would the cc owner be able to file a report and have the value of the gift cards declined?

Let me know :)
--R00K13

needvoucher

Reaction score
its just like shopping, the more you realize that the better off your going to be

the info that comes up is the last 4 digits of the card and the name, sometimes no name at all. if you dont have a plastic you have to go to a store that doesnt ask for the card since you cant produce matching last 4, unless you have embosser and wipe away visa gift card with rubbing alc

Dont buy small stuff to test, if you dont know your bins just look at your cards or relatives and then search bin for what bank that is and those bins will work for you. buying gum and then trying for more later will probably be declined from the small charge

who cares if decline man! just say either before hand your not sure of how much there is left on your card since you use it recently or if it decline just say you will go to the ATM to get money,

why buy gift cards, with cards might as well just buy an item since later on it will probably get killed from charge back

alot easier than you think just have to get your feet wet

good luck and happy carding :D

R00K13

Reaction score
its just like shopping, the more you realize that the better off your going to be

the info that comes up is the last 4 digits of the card and the name, sometimes no name at all. if you dont have a plastic you have to go to a store that doesnt ask for the card since you cant produce matching last 4, unless you have embosser and wipe away visa gift card with rubbing alc

Dont buy small stuff to test, if you dont know your bins just look at your cards or relatives and then search bin for what bank that is and those bins will work for you. buying gum and then trying for more later will probably be declined from the small charge

who cares if decline man! just say either before hand your not sure of how much there is left on your card since you use it recently or if it decline just say you will go to the ATM to get money,

why buy gift cards, with cards might as well just buy an item since later on it will probably get killed from charge back

alot easier than you think just have to get your feet wet

good luck and happy carding :D

Thank you so much for the response :) The prepaid cards I can get are very nice because they work as credit not as debit, and they don't say prepaid or debit or even a name or anything on them so they can pass as a real credit card maybe or even just a prepaid. Do you think they'll still ID me if the card has no name, but after I swipe and a name comes up? I guess a fake ID might be worth investing in.

I know my bins pretty well from my area so I should be fine, but I'm just afraid that all my cards might be dead or something. They say the max to spend with a normal visa should be 300 right?

How often do they compare the last 4 digits of the card printed on with the one that pops up? I imagine that after they swipe they give it back to you right away so they dont have time to compare right?

Let me know :)

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
my friend....every merchant (store) varies in policy and procedure so finding that out for the store you want to hit is critical.

You said something about getting best buy gift cards originally. But best buy types in the last 4 digits of your card and the cvv2 on the back so it would be quite difficult carding them unless you had the information to do the task.

Remember the card is yours at the end of the day....so all that "maybe i should pay for it" nonsense does not exist. You will always run into declined cards it comes with the territory. A good exit strategy is to ask the cashier where the closest atm is and casually leave the store and thats it.

Their is no problem with your method if you know what your cashier is going to do....for example some places with take your card and swipe for you....other places you can swipe yourself. Things like this you need to keep in mind when you trying to shop.

And the card is yours dont forget that

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
jamal911 said everything you need to know, I couldnt explain better.