разговор с кузнецом в личке

h0h0l

Professional
Reaction score
привожу выдержку из ПМ с автором этого шедевра:

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=15198

почему я написал ему, спросите вы? :)
он отписался у меня в репе "быть им?". у меня зачесались руки узнать, кто же такие чесальщики, ну и получить заряд позитива на сон грядущий :D

h0h0l: I don't understand, what u are talking about. just speak in english! most of the russian carders speak english fluently. so tell me, what exactly you want? maybe I can help you

kuznec: My DEAR FRIEND! I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT THE MOST important part of my mission consists in giving to people power, education which by it is foreordained. To be better, to be clearer. I know that my problem's difficult. But I'll go while I can. And I'll move behind myself so much people, how many i could. The more divided people are, the easier it is to rule over them.

Making them believe they have a sword in their hand which they think makes them powerful and able to fight "the dark sider" while it is just a toothpick. I know as it is possible to achieve a lot, but for this purpose force of many is necessary for me. Acceptance of my position or at least not negation - here my mission. One thing conspiracy theorists are right about is that it is based on money that doesn´t exist, never existed, never will. The ones who own the banks also own the media and politics, so it can be portrayed the way they want you to believe it.I am a member of an elite family. We those whom you despise, as we above. I wish to give yours рассе hope of the light future.

h0h0l: I accept your position, but there is no hope for me without money. no money - no hope. it's simple.

kuznec: I used "расса" as the most clear for you the term, I hope.

h0h0l: what does it mean - pacca? i don't understand, my english is bad

kuznec: all insiders

You should understand that money has a power only when you have Final appointment, instead of every minute expenditure, such expenditure it only burns lives. As i wrote before to me Elite means those who place money before people or any real values at all....and those who hold office either because they can buy it or inherit it regardless of whether or not they are qualified.

h0h0l: but i have final appointment

kuznec: You really think that you have or you want to think that you have? Some questions do not need an answer and others do not mean a thing eventhough you think it
does.

kuznec: my cell phone# is +1 (601) 948-5000

(тут я уже не выдержал и понял, что разговор пора сворачивать, иначе он таки завербует меня в чесальщики - прим. авт.)

h0h0l: i'll call you tomorrow ok?

kuznec: Any time you want!

h0h0l: thank you. take care.

kuznec: thank you i really appreciate it! One cannot despise others because of one´s own lack of understanding about the matter, yet that is exactly what happens Talk to you later.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:22 AM ----------

прозвонщики, позвоните ему кто-нибудь, может хоть по телефону удастся узнать, кто же такие чесальщики :D

Last edited:

maximthird

VIP member
Reaction score
чесальщик это carder