Rappers Busted WAT!!

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/60722/breaking-news-popular-los-angeles-rapper-is-busted-they-say-he-stole-27-000-credit-card-numbers.html

When the rap games f*cked up Guerilla Black went back to trapping… we mean uhh… scamming. Was pulling in $40k a month but got jammed, this scam money ain’t no joke.

Compton rapper Guerrilla Black and five other peole were arrested Wednesday, for operating a major fake credit card manufacturing businesses that took in more than $40,000 a month.

Guerilla Black, gov’t name Charles Tony Williamson, 35, of Torrance, was previously ndicted on similar charges in Seattle, is said to have victimized banks and credit companies in the United States, including American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Bank of America and Kinecta, Manhattan Beach police Officer Stephanie Martin said.

The operation, which included the theft of over 27,000 credit card numbers also bilked money from banks in England, Switzerland, Nigeria, Mexico, Italy, Canada, Sweden, France, Australia, Norway, Ireland, Russia, Denmark and Germany, Martin said.

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
From Rap to Scam should me my next rap line lol.
Rap music aint paying no more, In Fraud he Trust hahaha

ADMV

Reaction score
i might have it wrong,think i read similiar post on him b4.If i recall correctly his user name in forum is blackdolla.I might be wrong if i am,my appologies.

Ninja

Reaction score
This new old as my grandma.
popcorn

go get it

Carder
Reaction score
yeah this is pretty old, they had a story on the guy (some european i think) that got busted that hacked some businesses that was selling some of the hacked ccs to Guerilla Black

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
somebody ratted somebody out

then the domino effect happened

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
Nothing strange :)
BTW KUB is a rapper to.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Nothing strange :)
BTW KUB is a rapper to.

Im a DJ lol , not remotley famous or anything , but people go where the money is :D

nick25

Professional
Reaction score
by the way he was going good ........ 40k a month :D

kojax

Carder
Reaction score
the news and the police always get it wrong......if they say he was making 40k a month it could've just been 10k....they always amp it up to make the story juicey....god bless GB...
at least he will have time to write his next album....