Quick, reliable fence of electronics and other goods

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
Ok, suppose I could quickly get you cash for your merchandise. Payment arriving to you AT MOST 2-3 days after I receive said items, same day possible as well especially as I would go on and acquire more funds.

This would be much safer then "retailing" it yourself on such sites such as EBay or Craigslist where cops do look for such things.

Depending on the interest I hear here I will talk to my associate, who is EXTREMELY reliable, and can help me take lots of...TVs, Laptops, Digital Cameras, and often other items, though those are the most easy to move.

I would be willing to do whatever it takes to put people's minds at ease, and prove I am not a ripper. Would pay something like 20-30% of the lowest retail value of the item(s) in question.

WOULD NOT ACCEPT carded merchandise straight to my drop, ONLY legit shipments.

So if this sounds like something people would be interested in, let me know, along with any suggestions to make the service more reliable. Can't wait to do some good business with professional people here!

Tradzor

RIPPER
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you want people to send you there goods for you to sell them ?

Yet , they have to be legit shipments?

Fail to see the point in any of this...

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you want people to send you there goods for you to sell them ?

Yet , they have to be legit shipments?

Fail to see the point in any of this...

Basically they could get cash for the items very quickly (not a consignment arrangement, cash would be paid very shortly after arrival), and would not have to take the risks of selling it themselves to the end consumer. While doing that yourself will get you more money every time, cops DO check out the net and flea markets for stolen goods, amongst other popular avenues.

Make it simple, you have heard of a fence right? It is a VERY common thing in the real world. I am offering to be a fence for people in our virtual world here. Now many people will of course take the risk and fence their own goods which is fine (same thing happens in the "real world"), but what I am proposing is offering a service to get quick cash for less work to the many product "acquirers" around here. I'm actually surprised there is not a fence advertising on here right now.

If anyone has any suggestions to make this more viable, or any questions, please lemme know. If people give me word I could make a couple of moves and set it up so your items will be moving VERY quickly. I have associates who can move A LOT, and QUICKLY! And best of all for you NO MEETING UNDERCOVER COPS!

EDIT: One more SIMPLE way of explaining: I am NOT offering to "receive your merchandise clean and sell them." I am BUYING your merchandise from you, but at standard fence rates of 25%-33%. Again a VERY common service that goes on all over the underworld that lessens the acquirers of products exposure to LEOs.

Last edited:

Tradzor

RIPPER
Reaction score
I see, i understand now, but there are many ways of selling goods in a clean fashion, without the trouble of cops.

Explaining that would ruin the biz you have so i will say nothing.

Goodluck

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
I see, i understand now, but there are many ways of selling goods in a clean fashion, without the trouble of cops.

Explaining that would ruin the biz you have so i will say nothing.

Goodluck

Thanks.

Again, I realize many people will prefer to retail out their own merchandise, and have certain secure methods, however if anyone would like to unload to me and my people it can be arranged and I encourage anyone reading this to post or PM me and we can work things out. I would be one of many options for people for sure, but an option that has proven very viable.

Thank you again for your well wishes, and I am glad I could better explain what I am proposing here.

So with all this said if anyone wants to work w/ me in quickly unloading goods please let me know.

ganiumark

Carder
Reaction score
If am item is carded and it delivered it cant be tracked again carder are not fools we use drop and not our real address and that our fence cause while picking up from drop it all legit and about those sites u talked about feds cant track what you sell so bro tell us what we dont know lol

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
If am item is carded and it delivered it cant be tracked again carder are not fools we use drop and not our real address and that our fence cause while picking up from drop it all legit and about those sites u talked about feds cant track what you sell so bro tell us what we dont know lol

Lol, thanks for giving to us all your wonderful understanding of how law enforcement operates. The world is so much...nay infinitely richer thanks to your insights.

Again if people are setup 100% safe and secure disregard, if anyone is interested let me know.