Questions about physical carding

jercarter

Reaction score
For physical carding I understand that you need a writer, to write the dumps on.
But can I just write any dump on it? Does it need to be from the same country as the credit card owner?
I have read that physical carding in Europe is different than it is in the USA, so does this mean that I have to get special blank cards or can I just use any blank card?

I have not found answers for these questions, no matter where I looked I could not find it. If anyone has the answer to these questions, please comment down below.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Physical carding is called "Real carding", i.e. carding that is intended and performed in real life. It implies working with dumps and their subsequent cashing through pos-terminals in real stores or cashing dumps + pin at an ATM.

In order to write a dump and successfully use it for its intended purpose, you will need:
- Blank blank magnetic stripe cards (white cards on which we will record our dumps)
- Card dump recorder - any card reader
- EMV software that we will connect to our recording device.
- The dump data itself - track1 + track2 or track1 + track2 + pin

The dump should not be from the country in which you are going to use it. You can record dumps of absolutely any country in the world.
But there is an important feature here. You must use a dump without regional blocking, because if you write a dump with a regional block, you will only be able to use it in the country in which it was issued by the issuing bank.
Therefore, consider this important circumstance and feature when acquiring dumps. The stores immediately indicate which dumps are with regional blocking and which without it, if this circumstance is not indicated, then check this fact in the store's support.

It is not necessary to use special blank cards, for this it is enough to use any blank blank card with a magnetic stripe. But there is an important feature. If you work with dump + pin, then some ATMs in Europe can only accept cards with a chip. There are few such ATMs, but sometimes they are found. Usually any ATMs and pos-terminals accept all types of cards, both with and without a chip.

If you have any additional questions or would like to receive additional clarifications on this matter, please ask, we will be happy to answer and try to help.

jercarter

Reaction score
Physical carding is called "Real carding", i.e. carding that is intended and performed in real life. It implies working with dumps and their subsequent cashing through pos-terminals in real stores or cashing dumps + pin at an ATM.

In order to write a dump and successfully use it for its intended purpose, you will need:
- Blank blank magnetic stripe cards (white cards on which we will record our dumps)
- Card dump recorder - any card reader
- EMV software that we will connect to our recording device.
- The dump data itself - track1 + track2 or track1 + track2 + pin

The dump should not be from the country in which you are going to use it. You can record dumps of absolutely any country in the world.
But there is an important feature here. You must use a dump without regional blocking, because if you write a dump with a regional block, you will only be able to use it in the country in which it was issued by the issuing bank.
Therefore, consider this important circumstance and feature when acquiring dumps. The stores immediately indicate which dumps are with regional blocking and which without it, if this circumstance is not indicated, then check this fact in the store's support.

It is not necessary to use special blank cards, for this it is enough to use any blank blank card with a magnetic stripe. But there is an important feature. If you work with dump + pin, then some ATMs in Europe can only accept cards with a chip. There are few such ATMs, but sometimes they are found. Usually any ATMs and pos-terminals accept all types of cards, both with and without a chip.

If you have any additional questions or would like to receive additional clarifications on this matter, please ask, we will be happy to answer and try to help.
So I can use any 201 dump without pin to swipe in stores? Or do they require a PIN as well?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can record and use 201 dumps in any offline store where you can pay with a plastic card with a magnetic stripe by swiping it through the pos-terminal.

But you need to consider the following points and features:
1. Each country has its own limits on payments that can be made without using a pin code, that is, you do not have to enter a pin code. For example, in my country, this amount is only $ 15. In this case, it is necessary to make multiple payments up to this amount after some time before the balance is completely used up. It is advisable not to spend more than 3 times in one terminal in a short period of time. It is advisable not to make multiple payments during the day. For example, limit yourself to 20 transactions. Yes, it is not very convenient and practical, but this method works. You can check with banks about the amount of the limit in your country, if any.
2. Many stores use pos-terminals through which you can make purchases for any amount (that is, more than the established limit). This is possible for the following reasons:
- the old model of the pos-terminal is used (usually in small eateries, cafes, kiosks, retail outlets in markets, trade pavilions with private small sellers) in which the PIN code entry is not provided on the hardware method (that is, by the manufacturer itself)
- PIN-code input is forcibly disabled in any pos-terminal model in the pos-terminal settings. Many sellers turn off the PIN code entry function for convenience
- in many large grocery supermarkets and branded clothing stores, that is, in stores that sell illiquid goods, it is not possible to enter a pin code to optimize work with customers.
- PIN code input is not activated by the acquirer bank or payment gateway up to a certain amount, or up to any amount for a certain type of merchant's activity
3. Use the universal pin-code code for certain models of the pos-terminal, for example, the universal code "0000" is triggered on many. Please read the manuals for the service codes of the pos-terminals on the Internet on the website of the manufacturers or sellers of the pos-terminals. In all terminals, you can find out and enter a specific universal digital service code combination to confirm any transaction. By looking at the device, you will need to determine the terminal model and enter the required code.

To get started, you need to walk through the shops and study pos-terminals that do not look at the input-pin code for large amounts to be sure of your actions, you can do this while making purchases, or try to carefully find out from the sales assistant. For example, just say, I forgot the pin code, but the card can be with me, can I make a purchase, but in this case the seller may notice that the card is without a hologram, without embossing and without bank graphics, which may cause suspicion.

jercarter

Reaction score
Yes, you can record and use 201 dumps in any offline store where you can pay with a plastic card with a magnetic stripe by swiping it through the pos-terminal.

But you need to consider the following points and features:
1. Each country has its own limits on payments that can be made without using a pin code, that is, you do not have to enter a pin code. For example, in my country, this amount is only $ 15. In this case, it is necessary to make multiple payments up to this amount after some time before the balance is completely used up. It is advisable not to spend more than 3 times in one terminal in a short period of time. It is advisable not to make multiple payments during the day. For example, limit yourself to 20 transactions. Yes, it is not very convenient and practical, but this method works. You can check with banks about the amount of the limit in your country, if any.
2. Many stores use pos-terminals through which you can make purchases for any amount (that is, more than the established limit). This is possible for the following reasons:
- the old model of the pos-terminal is used (usually in small eateries, cafes, kiosks, retail outlets in markets, trade pavilions with private small sellers) in which the PIN code entry is not provided on the hardware method (that is, by the manufacturer itself)
- PIN-code input is forcibly disabled in any pos-terminal model in the pos-terminal settings. Many sellers turn off the PIN code entry function for convenience
- in many large grocery supermarkets and branded clothing stores, that is, in stores that sell illiquid goods, it is not possible to enter a pin code to optimize work with customers.
- PIN code input is not activated by the acquirer bank or payment gateway up to a certain amount, or up to any amount for a certain type of merchant's activity
3. Use the universal pin-code code for certain models of the pos-terminal, for example, the universal code "0000" is triggered on many. Please read the manuals for the service codes of the pos-terminals on the Internet on the website of the manufacturers or sellers of the pos-terminals. In all terminals, you can find out and enter a specific universal digital service code combination to confirm any transaction. By looking at the device, you will need to determine the terminal model and enter the required code.

To get started, you need to walk through the shops and study pos-terminals that do not look at the input-pin code for large amounts to be sure of your actions, you can do this while making purchases, or try to carefully find out from the sales assistant. For example, just say, I forgot the pin code, but the card can be with me, can I make a purchase, but in this case the seller may notice that the card is without a hologram, without embossing and without bank graphics, which may cause suspicion.
This means that either I have to get good 201 cards where
or try it with the "Universal pin-code"? I can try it out at a nearby store tomorrow try and buy something for a large amount and just swipe it, and we will see what happens. I will check what POS-terminal the store is using and try to find the universal pin-code.

jercarter

Reaction score
And to be clear, if I got a 201 dump with a blank card (no chip) does this mean that the terminal will not ask for a pin since it doesn't have a chip in it?

Father

Professional
Reaction score

jercarter

Reaction score
I have managed to get some 201 dumps + pin. 2 to be exact. I have tried using a blank card with a magnetic strip only (no chip) and the terminal asked to check the chip!
I just cut it off and walked away. I think my dumps need a chip, I am in Europe and I also have blank chip cards with magnetic strip. Even if I write the track 1 and 2 to the blank card with a chip, do I have to write something on the chip as well? How would this be done?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
The digital code of the dumps is not additionally encrypted and has no protection from the chip.
Any map bins can be recorded simply by having track1 + track2 + pin. This data is quite sufficient.
The chip of the card performs the function of protection on the hardware method.
Your problem is that the terminal you are using is only for chip cards and cannot handle ordinary magnetic stripe cards.

To solve the problem, you can try the following methods:
- Disable support for chip cards in the terminal settings.
- Replace the terminal firmware.
- Use a different terminal that works with all types of cards or only with magnetic stripe cards and is not designed for cards with a chip.

A similar problem can arise with an ATM, if it is intended only for cards with a chip, this measure is introduced for the safety of cardholders. Therefore, you will need to look for ATMs that work with any type of card, usually older models.

jercarter

Reaction score
I have chip cards, and all the software I need. I don't have any j2a040 40k cards (I don't know if these are required or not) but I do have the x2 emv 2021 software and all the other needed tools. I also have a Omnikey Card Reader 3121. Can I withdraw from ATM's without j2a040 40k cards? I'm looking to withdraw in Europe, don't know if it matters or not.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can cash out at an ATM without using J2A040 Java JCOP Chip Cards JCOP21-40K Java Smart Card with 2 Track 8.4mm HICO Magnetic Stripe but only in certain ATM models, or in universal ATMs that support both smart cards with a chip and cards with a conventional magnetic stripe. Most often, such ATMs are located in remote areas of the city, you can search for them in advance.
Such ATMs can also be found at suburban gas stations, hostels for immigrants and small shopping centers.
You can call banks from the left number and through the use of a fake voice program and say that you have a regular card, since you have come from another country and ask where are the ATMs where you can cash out using a card without a chip.
You can also study the official websites of small unpopular banks, they may contain the addresses of ATMs, usually they buy inexpensive bush ATMs or use old ATMs.
You can also cash out in modern ATMs, which include support and service for cards without a chip, but you need to look for and test them.

jercarter

Reaction score
I have a few unfused j2a040 40k cards coming in this week, I have to fuse them and then I will try the software and tools to try and make it work.

jercarter

Reaction score
Another question; In the x2 EMV software I have to generate a IST file. On the tutorials I followed they generate this using a real credit card. I do not own a credit card. How would I be able to generate a IST file without having a credit card?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
The IST file has nothing to do with the data of the credit file, you do not need the card data to create it. It is not needed at all for the successful and correct operation of EMV programs.
Please, discard the links to the manuals for which you studied the use of IST files, I am very interested in reading them. If these guides are not available on the Internet, please upload them to this topic for study and analysis (you can use files in the attachment).

Why do you even need the cardholder himself? I do not understand you. The dump data will already include his first name, last name, track1, track2 and pin code.
I have not worked with smart cards with chips, is this file needed to create a chip or what?

What is an IST file?
IST files are known as InstallShield Project Template Files. They are developed by the Flexera software and categorized as developer files. These files refer to the project templates that were created using InstallShield. This is a program useful for the creation of Windows Installer.

How do I create an IST file?
Creating Project Templates
Edit the project to include the desired default settings, user interface, features, and so on.
On the File menu, click Save As. The Save As dialog box opens.
In the Save As type box, select InstallShield Template (*. ist).
Type a file name (with the . ist extension) and select a location for the new template.

jercarter

Reaction score

I followed this tutorial for cloning the emv chip. Around 3:30 he starts talking about the IST part. You insert the card (a valid card), emv x2 reads it, generates a file that you later have to use to successfully clone the blank card.

Bman4123

Reaction score
I have chip cards, and all the software I need. I don't have any j2a040 40k cards (I don't know if these are required or not) but I do have the x2 emv 2021 software and all the other needed tools. I also have a Omnikey Card Reader 3121. Can I withdraw from ATM's without j2a040 40k cards? I'm looking to withdraw in Europe, don't know if it matters or not.
you said you do have the x2 emv software? are you sure about that have you used it? youd be the first person ive heard that claims to have it that isint trying to sell it and scam eople out of money. may i ask where you got it? would love to talk business