Question re: Using0 EU Dumps in USA

jrobbie0816

Reaction score
A good friend of mine, basically my carding "mentor," had told me that using EU dumps in the USA was much safer than USA because the banking systems are so different and the banks cannot communicate. Is this true? I was also wondering if the USA retailers still got burned with chargebacks from someone using EU dumps in their stores? Thanks for your help

Father13

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Not true, They can always communicate but it makes it harder to catch.

Zugor

Professional
Reaction score
If you use USA dumps in the USA its easier to catch you and more important to them to catch you because USA banks will lost money and not bank in other country.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Not true, They can always communicate but it makes it harder to catch.

is true but also they dont really see any thing after a couple of weeks depending on what store your carding, as some places like macys etc, will go off faster depending on the amounts that u card or (shop) for as we knew some one who shopped for like 3k at two check stands ,with good eu stuff might i add,, and the next 2 days they went dead! (meaning gift cards) but other places like eletronic stores the stuff stayed on for more then enough time to dump them off(meaning selling your goods) and was no problem we think is because smaller hits wich was something like 500 in cards :rolleyes:but its always good to go for items, that way you be sure to profit!!! depending on your operation! but im sure u now this!!! but to reply to your question yes EU is very much more safe then usa always!!! it take some weeks to trace back depending on the EU region u use....peace....