Question: Delivery of goods from China

centralkeke

Reaction score
Hello, i have a page where i can buy reps like the one guy post abt the same, but im kinda confused bc, u buy from that page and its no send directly to my house the package will pass in a warehouse in china and then will send to me, so, i dont need a someone to recept my package bc someone already receipted. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You need to choose any cargo delivery company from China. Every year, interest in goods from China is only growing; every second seller trades procurement secrets on Chinese marketplaces. Therefore, choosing a reliable carrier plays a crucial role in the development of your carding business. The quality and speed of delivery directly affects the level of customer satisfaction and sales success. Or you can order cargo delivery from Chinese marketplaces for personal purposes using such companies.

So, enter the query “Intermediary - delivery of goods from China to (specify your country)” into the search engine.
You will find many intermediary companies that will give you an address for parcel delivery. After the intermediary receives the goods, he will check it and send it to the specified address in your country.

Cargo transportation - can be carried out both by individual cargo companies and by companies specializing in logistics and international transportation. This service is widely used by businesses and entrepreneurs to import goods from China.

Advantages of cargo deliveries:
  • Low cost: more economical than delivering goods individually or in small batches (divided between several customers);
  • Efficiency: allows for fast and efficient delivery of large quantities of cargo over long distances in a short time;
  • Reliability: professional freight companies provide reliable delivery of goods, tracking technologies and control of the transportation process.
  • Global coverage: cargo transportation delivers not only from China;
  • Logistics services: Many freight companies offer additional logistics services such as storage, packaging, insurance, fulfillment.

Scheme of work:
  • you send links to products or order them yourself on Chinese trading platforms such as Taobao, 1688, Alibaba;
  • payment at the exchange rate on the day of purchase of the goods;
  • warehouse delivery;
  • preparation of documents for legal transportation;
  • transportation, usually to Moscow.

What is prohibited to import from China?
  • antiques, paintings, natural fur, live plants, seeds, animals, precious metals and stones;
  • firearms and bladed weapons (except knives), hunting goods;
  • electronic gadgets, batteries and accumulators that are not certified on the domestic market;
  • medicines and components for their production, dietary supplements;
  • perishable goods, honey, fruits;
  • explosive and flammable products.

centralkeke

Reaction score
You need to choose any cargo delivery company from China. Every year, interest in goods from China is only growing; every second seller trades procurement secrets on Chinese marketplaces. Therefore, choosing a reliable carrier plays a crucial role in the development of your carding business. The quality and speed of delivery directly affects the level of customer satisfaction and sales success. Or you can order cargo delivery from Chinese marketplaces for personal purposes using such companies.

So, enter the query “Intermediary - delivery of goods from China to (specify your country)” into the search engine.
You will find many intermediary companies that will give you an address for parcel delivery. After the intermediary receives the goods, he will check it and send it to the specified address in your country.

Cargo transportation - can be carried out both by individual cargo companies and by companies specializing in logistics and international transportation. This service is widely used by businesses and entrepreneurs to import goods from China.

Advantages of cargo deliveries:
  • Low cost: more economical than delivering goods individually or in small batches (divided between several customers);
  • Efficiency: allows for fast and efficient delivery of large quantities of cargo over long distances in a short time;
  • Reliability: professional freight companies provide reliable delivery of goods, tracking technologies and control of the transportation process.
  • Global coverage: cargo transportation delivers not only from China;
  • Logistics services: Many freight companies offer additional logistics services such as storage, packaging, insurance, fulfillment.

Scheme of work:
  • you send links to products or order them yourself on Chinese trading platforms such as Taobao, 1688, Alibaba;
  • payment at the exchange rate on the day of purchase of the goods;
  • warehouse delivery;
  • preparation of documents for legal transportation;
  • transportation, usually to Moscow.

What is prohibited to import from China?
  • antiques, paintings, natural fur, live plants, seeds, animals, precious metals and stones;
  • firearms and bladed weapons (except knives), hunting goods;
  • electronic gadgets, batteries and accumulators that are not certified on the domestic market;
  • medicines and components for their production, dietary supplements;
  • perishable goods, honey, fruits;
  • explosive and flammable products.
thx, so yes i need someone to receipt my package?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
In China, indicate the address of the warehouse, which will be provided to you by the intermediary company.
In your country, to receive parcels from China, indicate the address of the drop (a dummy person who does not know your name or where you live).