[question] bin newbie

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
A friend of mine has a credit card which happens to start with this bin "482870"
my 2 questions are:

"if i get dumps with the same bin, will they work-approve in my region?" (yes, my friend lives in the same county/city that i do, thus the billing address, and so on)

"is this "482870" bin assigned only for 1 state/region? or is it for nationwide usage?"

Reactions: Data

Data

No comments

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
the bin is that state

ccbuyer31

Carder
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a credit card which happens to start with this bin "482870"
my 2 questions are:

"if i get dumps with the same bin, will they work-approve in my region?" (yes, my friend lives in the same county/city that i do, thus the billing address, and so on)

"is this "482870" bin assigned only for 1 state/region? or is it for nationwide usage?"

This bin is from USA, any USA bin can be use nationwide without problems, just try

Reaction score
i wonder if there are any bins that DIRECTLY corespond to zip-codes..... Would probably have to be a super small credit union/ factory credit union (think mining town, everybody lives in same zip code and use same bank).

I got two amex bins that i keep secret that NEVER ASK FOR ZIP (Where I am, ALL PAY-AT-PUMP/ CASHIER_NOT_PRESENT_machienes always ask for zip. this amex bin does too, but i can enter 99999 or 12345 if i want and it still works. hmmmm

gucciman

Carder
Reaction score
I got two amex bins that i keep secret that NEVER ASK FOR ZIP (Where I am, ALL PAY-AT-PUMP/ CASHIER_NOT_PRESENT_machienes always ask for zip. this amex bin does too, but i can enter 99999 or 12345 if i want and it still works.

wtf its a carding forum share info or get the fuck out, what a useless post

Reaction score
GUCCIMAN - Becarefull. You should be polite in a BUISNESS FORUM... If it wasn't for the fact that you have 2 shit posts and nobody respects you ALREADY, i'd give you a -1...

And for you info I DID ADD something to the discussion. I SAID THAT BINS THAT ARE CAPABLE OF ACCEPTING ANY ZIP DO EXIST!! YOU think I just found it in the infowebs? NO I tried MANY MANY wasted dumps before i was lucky.

Honestly, may you find the lucky bins without wasting as much money as I did. and i really do pean that.

douch