Question About Cashing Out Canadian CCs

nathanjd

Reaction score
Hi,

Newbie here - I have purchased digital goods / memberships online with a couple of Canadian Credit Cards, 20 and still counting, (number, exp. date, address, 3-digit secure code, name).

HOWEVER, I want to step it up to the next level and cash out online using Western Union... and perhaps use one of the cashout services here in the forum.

From what I have read, my details are lacking. I need:

- SSN
- DOB
- Mother's Maiden Name

... and that's at the very least.

I just want to be sure: will I be able to process an online cashout (VIA Western Union) with the above details? If NOT, what other details should I be looking or mining for?

Is there any service from verified sellers in the forum that can help me dig up these details from Canadian Card Holders?

One more thing: did anyone have any experience with Cashing Out Canadian CCs through WU? What are the usual security measures they take (aside from that pesky VBV and MCSC, which I think I could bypass if I have the details above)? If WU is too tight, what would be your recommendations for an easier cashout from Canadian CCs?

I know that's a lot of questions. But I want to minimize mistakes as much as possible... security is getting tighter and tighter, and for every mistake a newbie makes, it will just tighten up the noose even more. :D

Looking forward to your replies,
nathanjd