Q: Cashout D+P

unixunix

Reaction score
how does one get into the cashout D+P biz working for someone who supplies D+P ? *

i'm awfully sick of selling the shit i card.

*please save any snark / condescension / general asshole-ness for someone else's thread. this is, after all, the BEGINNERS QUESTIONS section of the site, and this is a perfectly legitimate question. thank you to anyone who provides some insight.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Unless you know some one WITH D+P who will supply you from their database in a partnership, you will never get D+P from any supplier. You will have to skim them yourself with

A- ATM skimmer + camera
+ pin pad logger
+ watch over the shoulder or through telescope if you can.

B- Pos skimmer, Kronik and Nikkon seem to have GOOD tech that WORKS.

C- Hand skim with mini skimmer and watch for the pin.

D+P is the easiest cash out of any method of carding I believe. Other than walking in the bank and withdrawing thousands from the account. I like the saying some one said in one of the other threads.

No one will sell you money for money. Forgot who said it but its true.

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
how does one get into the cashout D+P biz working for someone who supplies D+P ? *

i'm awfully sick of selling the shit i card.

*please save any snark / condescension / general asshole-ness for someone else's thread. this is, after all, the BEGINNERS QUESTIONS section of the site, and this is a perfectly legitimate question. thank you to anyone who provides some insight.

Invest-- Buy skimmer-- Money back fast-- takes money to make money :cool: