Purp13 - Want to become a vendor of $

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I go by the name of purp or purple and one of my connects recently showed me the deep-web now I'm mostly in that market and I'm looking to get a little into this one as well.
I've instored and now I'm looking for distributers for my business.

Contacts: PM me with encrypted messages only

-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
MIIBCgKCAQEA3CIsin58NcYvUiFydOA4GUV1hLE9ePheQGHb0lROb6EQb467TX4H
nUYq0oPoVaWJ4V5VJdUp8RQ5sHCXhVSLjX24HGjiX3oARNbK4DwbQDWuttAa+N8c
ltw0PyA6Xzsh0xBClcsdo3ZpF4yONDpj2WbdB2JJ9sUE4u7GxWZJ3OJ/0Anu8ojE
pjnQIgHznt3VFlJQBLUndM5VI9w7J3uVl6p2AxrTkNxN0bkxLgHypKhwVpSXooW9
MURG187ZOuB488NWaMzXimm88czQFlg96dhQo3FruSUu2FqU+emEv+WBlxE7h6Pg
FBdgssyayBe0AUc+f40GSHGyqSr/Azt7pQIDAQAB
-----END RSA PUBLIC KEY-----

http://i.minus.com/indyAbvr7sEN4.png
They pass the light and marker tests which are the most common.

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
I'm new to this market is their a possibility of getting vouchers that I can hook up at a later time?

I'm a vendor of c-bills.
I am not a cop and not a kid here to flame and waste time what else could I do for vouchers as I have invested serious capital into my business and have not yet had a chance to vend yet nor have I seen this site or if my products will do well on this site to invest even a little amount such as 33$

http://i.minus.com/indyAbvr7sEN4.png

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol never heard of you , if you want to become a vendor then why don't you silly go to support and pay him verification and get a thread in the specific section, you can't sell here if u don't pay or contact support for verification our vouch won't help you simply, and ur link repeated twice guess its a spam don't think anyone would click on it. lol

Reactions: youri

youri

thaïs trou

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
@purp13,
Dosen't even make sense what you are saying,

Bless,

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
How does it not make sense ?

1. Link = picture of item I am selling + proof i'm not a fed in simple terms
2. I have not been in this market so I do not know how my items will sell why would I pay 333$ LR for this when I haven't even had test run?
3. Your vouches would have gotten me onto the board where I'm sure there is a place I could sell without paying for it even it if were in the section marked garbage even.

shakhashiro

RIPPER
Reaction score
purp13, I have not been in this market so I do not know how my items will sell why would I pay 333$ LR for this when I haven't even had test run?

Yes you should pay 333 lr for registration since : "you have not been in this market " !! :S
No vouch for you buddy unless you pay for registration, we don't know you.

Reaction score
i pm you interested

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
Think about it this way, I invite you to my clubhouse.

Only catch is you must pay 400$, in return there is a 50% chance of you getting 2k back and a 50% chance of you getting nothing.

Would you really want to risk that when you can try to get vouches :)

That's my way of looking at it.

If you won't vouch for me because I'm new at least vouch for me because I'm not a pig ? lol
I just tried your game and carding already isn't my thing I bought 1 had no luck hopefully someone else can use.
4118202003637454 6/2014 702 Andrew Fisher 253 Old Army Road Basking Ridge NJ 07920 UNITED STATES

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
5453031520277951 1/2013 328 Joann Kloska 915 Sarasota Lane Crystal Lake IL 60014 UNITED STATES

will that earn me a voucher in any way shape or form lol :(

I have entered into a sale with lovethishit and hope all goes well so I can have 1 voucher possibly.

blvd

No comments

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
will that earn me a voucher in any way shape or form lol

I have entered into a sale with lovethishit and hope all goes well so I can have 1 voucher possibly.
i suggest contactin support with 33lr ..

spyrox00

BANNED
Reaction score
pls add me i need cvv usa and i need shipping.603471068

Reaction score
becareful guys with this idk where this guy shipping from but his stuff is hot or they are on to this person or something because my friend was going to pick up the package this guy sent without a tracking number n someone else call to check on my package so there was something fishy so package is still at drop who ever called you can go pick it up urself nobody is suppose know my drop or phone number to drop n why you calling to see if i come pick up package strange but wateva
be very very care guys this is no joke like everyone else say
im not saying this person is le or anything just becareful i remember when the old forum went down they had le vending plastic so becareful guys

and for further more purp is what they call you when you get locked up n ur in jail they call you a purp not by ur name

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:02 AM ----------

admin can you please erase all my visitor messages plz

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
I smoke huge amounts of purple kush so all my local buddies call me purp because of that and I have never been into any trouble with LE so I would not have earned the nick purp the way you described.

My package should not be hot it was a letter inside a plain envelope it was a 100$ bill wrapped inside a sheet of paper that way it wasn't visibly noticable that it was a 100$ bill inside.

I cannot provide tracking since all I did was drop the letter into the mailbox and it was shipped like a normal letter is which doesn't offer tracking.

I don't understand what you mean by someone called your drop since I don't even have your drop address anymore I delete all evidence after shipping.

Either way you have confirmed that the goods are their you can try and have someone sneak in and pick them up anytime or simply grab it yourself since it is not hot in any way shape or form you are suffering from a serious case of paranoia probably.

Reaction score
lol you funny man but i dnt see how someone call my drop boss if you dnt have the number n i dnt have the number so who called im not suppose to be spooked someone called n ask if letter was picked up why would that happen n i never said you were l.e

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
I have no clue why that happened that's extremely creepy and I would be terrified if I were in your position to lol.

Reaction score
ok i would like to vouch for you bro but im sorry i cnt bc first impression is everything n your bill look like it got washed in a pair of jeans n you sent it for my $35

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:15 PM ----------

so if it was a fresh bill i could vouch but i guess you not a supplier ur a reseller

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 PM ----------

my jew friends have it

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
The original bill was printed with low volume of specific chemical had glossy look to it so I rolled slightly inside baby powder to give it a used feeling/look.

If you want glossy bills I could have sent you one but I try giving you best to work with.

Now I have brand new stock with the perfect amount of all chemicals so it looks perfect now.

MrWiggles

Reaction score
purp is on other forums as well and is a verified seller on CP.cc, so i highly doubt hes LE .. im in the works with him now.. i vouch for him.