Proxy begginer

gsfers432

Reaction score
Its possible the police ask my socks5 provider about payment and logs of the ip which is associated with carding?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
In order for a case to be brought, large damages are required, more than 5k at a time. And this doesn’t always work. Therefore, if your carding is for small amounts, then you have nothing to worry about.
Don’t forget to use a proxy provider that cares about client security and does not log.

gsfers432

Reaction score
In order for a case to be brought, large damages are required, more than 5k at a time. And this doesn’t always work. Therefore, if your carding is for small amounts, then you have nothing to worry about.
Don’t forget to use a proxy provider that cares about client security and does not log.
piaproxy.com or 911proxy.org? any suggestion?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
You can ask the proxy service support about logging. As far as I know, these are good and reliable proxy providers.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
can i ask what are you using?
Some proxy & VPN services keeps log of your IP of before & after connecting to proxy which ultimately gives your real IP to them.Some VPNs claims to be logfree like Nord VPN but there have been cases where Nord gave IP log to the cops so it is better to use OVPN instead of these VPNs.

qb4444

Reaction score
Some proxy & VPN services keeps log of your IP of before & after connecting to proxy which ultimately gives your real IP to them.Some VPNs claims to be logfree like Nord VPN but there have been cases where Nord gave IP log to the cops so it is better to use OVPN instead of these VPNs.
OpenVPN?