Problem with Liberty Reserve Account

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
hi ,
i had an email @9.cn , and since domain @9.cn not worked all emails got closed and not recieving emails on that emails , so lr didnt send me Pin anymore and i got blocked , i ask them for getting back to me with new email i know all security questions all password all history , even IP wich i loged they dont care

they send me what they need :

a) (Scanned copy of) *International Passport**, both sides (Front and back) Instructions attached.
a) (Scanned copy of) *National ID**
b) (Scanned copy of) *Utility bill** (water, electricity, gas, cable or internet) ** “English or Spanish only” with a maximum maturity of three months. -- It must contain the address registered in the account. If the original document is issued in different language please contact a professional Linguist, they will translate and certify the document.

You must send documents with the following specifications/Requirements:

- Resolution not less than 300 DPI (300 dpi = 1500 x 2100 pixels)
- Full color**
- No trimmings “do not cut the edges of the documents"**
- PDF format
- The invoice must contain the address registered in your account, it is not necessary to be registered in your behalf; translation into English must be issued by linguist.

*Other documents are not accepted until formal request by Liberty Reserve.
**If you do not enclose all required documents, your entire verification will be returned to you, causing delays in the processing of your request.

but problem is that i opened it with random infos so i cant provide this infos ? is there anybody who can make fake documents for LR :D maybe win 1000$ if you done it.

Ninja

Reaction score
So "Forum discussion" is right place for that thread? + ur red colour is ugly. :D

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
So "Forum discussion" is right place for that thread? + ur red colour is ugly. :D

well i didnt know where to place this issue , if its wrong transfer it , about color :D its my hoby color

price just grow up to 2000$ who will do it

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
what country do you need the scans from ?

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
Switzerland Country must be , and i give name too

Ninja

Reaction score
Yes, bablo is an expert in dealing with LR, lmao.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:07 AM ----------

well i didnt know where to place this issue , if its wrong transfer it , about color :D its my hoby color

price just grow up to 2000$ who will do it

Thank you for such special advice. Next time ill just put u to deer.