Pro Carding - Recruiting Drops

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Of course, you can use not only this service, but also many others. And you can also come up with your own recruitment schemes!

Having come to carding, many wondered about drops. Where to get them. Moreover, not every drop suits us, recently we need drops for the zip holder. I decided to analyze in detail. This question. So, let's begin:

Drop is a job for them (sometimes they know about the risks, and sometimes they don't).

Where to look ... On job sites. In the Russian Federation, we know Avito, Head hanter, rabota.ru, irr, etc.

I started looking and came across indeed.com

I tried to climb in and realized that this site requires the presence of our computer in the US. No question - socks, vpn, torus (with properly configured bulbs).

And here it is in all its glory =>
From the top there is an inscription - Find Resumes -> we go.

The next window is the same.

In the first window, I typed students in the second zip, looked at the practice and selected ss NY 12211.

-> and we see our very drops.

a8f26ff106a5adbcfbfb7.png

Moreover, the drops are exactly for the zip which is IMPORTANT to us!

Choosing a drop ->

And we send the e-mail of happiness to the drop.

0ec73615aaac55279e47b.png

And here is a small problem => to find out the email, you need to register. (I don't think this is a problem =))

Summarize:
I did not begin to paint a bunch of demagoguery about how to breed a drop, and about security measures.

I looked at where to find them 1,000,000.

I considered how to find it perfectly - under the spare parts.

The cost of a drop in a drop service can reach 50-60-80%. Right there you discuss everything with him directly. And you decide for yourself - to inform him about the problems or not. How much to pay him - or throw. In any case, you always have more data and capabilities than the data of a drop. After all, they say correctly - the slave is always in fear of the employer. Whether he has a job or not.