PRO Carding - basic rules

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
These rules also seem simple, however, despite their obviousness, many people leave the topic because they do not follow the most basic. I took it from the forum and added some points and changed them.

Go:
There are many newbies on the forum, so I decided to warn against some mistakes.
The first rule of carding is not to overestimate your expectations or get upset if it doesn't work out as you expected. I understand, bro, I want to hit millions at once, but there is no loot button. In the beginning, you will make a lot of mistakes and not make as much money as you would like, but in time everything will come. Maybe at first you will go into a hard minus, but with experience, acquaintances, everything will come. Just find yourself.

The second rule of carding is not to associate your daily life with carding. You should never do this. No need to sit with one system in social networks and beat from it. It is unacceptable. (I always scored on this, fuck, but you atk don't do it)

The third rule follows from the second - do not tell anyone from your environment about what you are doing. Even to the closest friends and the second half. It is not known what will happen tomorrow, and they may turn you in in revenge. Or even if everything goes well, they may accidentally blurt out. Do you need this? I think no. This results in the seventh rule.

The fourth rule is to look for the latest driving techniques. They are difficult to find in public, of course, but possible. In the cart, infa becomes obsolete very quickly, protection methods are constantly being improved, so you can't stand still. Chat more with people and look for friends.

The fifth rule is to find yourself a mentor whenever possible. Without it, you will waste a lot of money in the beginning. It's better to learn from other people's mistakes than from your own) Just one moment, no one fucking needs to teach you just because you are. Master other topics, such as drawing, something like that, so that you would also be useful to a person. By the way, I created 3 chat rooms in different directions for like-minded people. Look for them).

The sixth rule is that if you want to be successful, don't take long breaks from work. Due to the fact that info quickly becomes obsolete, it is difficult to return to work after a long downtime. Do not do this if there is no good reason) You will have to work a lot and not let failures break you.

The seventh rule is to create a true legend about where you got the money from. People around you will ask you this question, and you need to be prepared. Ideally, create a white business) Well, you can just come up with a believable story. This way you will not arouse further suspicion. It is very important. No, not because Interpol will look for you and tanks and helicopters will come for you. It's just that in the future, when you open your own business or go to law enforcement agencies, high posts, or just cross someone's path, this may come back to haunt. well, just sleep better)

Kobby1986

Reaction score
These rules also seem simple, however, despite their obviousness, many people leave the topic because they do not follow the most basic. I took it from the forum and added some points and changed them.

Go:
There are many newbies on the forum, so I decided to warn against some mistakes.
The first rule of carding is not to overestimate your expectations or get upset if it doesn't work out as you expected. I understand, bro, I want to hit millions at once, but there is no loot button. In the beginning, you will make a lot of mistakes and not make as much money as you would like, but in time everything will come. Maybe at first you will go into a hard minus, but with experience, acquaintances, everything will come. Just find yourself.

The second rule of carding is not to associate your daily life with carding. You should never do this. No need to sit with one system in social networks and beat from it. It is unacceptable. (I always scored on this, fuck, but you atk don't do it)

The third rule follows from the second - do not tell anyone from your environment about what you are doing. Even to the closest friends and the second half. It is not known what will happen tomorrow, and they may turn you in in revenge. Or even if everything goes well, they may accidentally blurt out. Do you need this? I think no. This results in the seventh rule.

The fourth rule is to look for the latest driving techniques. They are difficult to find in public, of course, but possible. In the cart, infa becomes obsolete very quickly, protection methods are constantly being improved, so you can't stand still. Chat more with people and look for friends.

The fifth rule is to find yourself a mentor whenever possible. Without it, you will waste a lot of money in the beginning. It's better to learn from other people's mistakes than from your own) Just one moment, no one fucking needs to teach you just because you are. Master other topics, such as drawing, something like that, so that you would also be useful to a person. By the way, I created 3 chat rooms in different directions for like-minded people. Look for them).

The sixth rule is that if you want to be successful, don't take long breaks from work. Due to the fact that info quickly becomes obsolete, it is difficult to return to work after a long downtime. Do not do this if there is no good reason) You will have to work a lot and not let failures break you.

The seventh rule is to create a true legend about where you got the money from. People around you will ask you this question, and you need to be prepared. Ideally, create a white business) Well, you can just come up with a believable story. This way you will not arouse further suspicion. It is very important. No, not because Interpol will look for you and tanks and helicopters will come for you. It's just that in the future, when you open your own business or go to law enforcement agencies, high posts, or just cross someone's path, this may come back to haunt. well, just sleep better)
Please how do I get in touch with you boss