Preparing IOS device for carding/Click and collect

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Hope whoevers reading this is well.
I’ve read a lot of information about carding via mobile phone, many guides mention the fact that the success rate is higher due to the fact that there’s simply more mobile phone traffic on websites. Which makes a lot of sense.
However, in terms of setting up a IOS device there isn’t many clear guides. Some recommend simply installing a vpn and changing a few settings. Whereas others mention jaikbreaking it to change location services etc. however I want to know if I can just use an anti detect browser on iPhone for carding; with a vpn, if so what anti detect is best?
Will I need to purchase a mobile proxy? Or can I stick to my residential one?
I'd love some proxy recommendations as so far, the ones I've been recommended and trialled haven't been clean.

Finally, I understand it's not advised to card within your own country, which i assume would put methods such as click and collect out of the question for carding?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. The anti-detection browser Dolphin{anty} is suitable for working on the iPhone, since it gives the least amount of leaks in the digital fingerprint of its profiles.
You also need to buy pure proxies so that the smartphone is close to the cardholder (mobile or residential).
Do not buy cards from the country you live in.
If you like to take risks, you can try it, but it is not recommended from the point of view of anonymity and security.
What is the click and collect method? Please write in more detail.
If you want to order physical goods to a drop address in your country, look for a drop service that provides the address you need.

Jefe0913

Reaction score
I see many posts like this saying that dolphin is the best anti detect browser for iPhone but when I try to download on the site it says “only available for pc” please help..I have be studying this forum for almost 2months and believe im ready to start carding
IMG_0212.png

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
What is the click and collect method? Please write in more detail.
Hey chushpan, thank you for your response and question. Hope you’re doing well.

The click and collect method is a pretty popular one in which many people I know do it. (More prevalent in aus and eu countries) You place an order online on a 2d secure site. We have a major electronic store called jb hi fi that has weak anti fraud systems in place. After you pay, you go in with a face mask usually. Show them the order number, create a fake id with the cardholders name and place your face on it. Show it to the store workers and you’re done. They don’t store your id, the minimum wage workers just look at it to verify it’s your card. However an easier method is simply giving the workers a small cut, especially when you have dodgy friends working there. You have leverage on eachother and wont rat eachother out. Then you can easily walk out with 2-3 brand new iPhone 15’s. They are then put through a tumbler (literally) to make them look very slightly used. From there they are sold for -$150 less than original price on eBay, gumtree and Facebook marketplace. Most customers know the product is probably stolen/frauded but they don’t care as you can use plausible deniability and say they had no idea it was fraud/stolen.
You receive the money either through a stolen PayPal account or sometimes you can convince the buyer to send you crypto. (Especially if you offer them a nice discount) It’s a very risky method, as it’s in your country and you can be caught easier, and the goods can be tracked down to you as it’s only 1 jurisdiction of police.
If the local police catch on they will track you down and bust you, it’s happened to my friends before. However if you cover your tracks and hide your funds they don’t have shit on you.
I don’t like this method though. To many risks of things going wrong and you being able to be traced easier.
-Chushpan, I sent you a message earlier regarding a potential teacher. Please let me know if you’re interested as I’d love to have a highly skilled individual look over my unsuccessful system and find how to make it work more efficiently, as well as how to learn current carding trends.
Thanks.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hey chushpan, thank you for your response and question. Hope you’re doing well.

The click and collect method is a pretty popular one in which many people I know do it. (More prevalent in aus and eu countries) You place an order online on a 2d secure site. We have a major electronic store called jb hi fi that has weak anti fraud systems in place. After you pay, you go in with a face mask usually. Show them the order number, create a fake id with the cardholders name and place your face on it. Show it to the store workers and you’re done. They don’t store your id, the minimum wage workers just look at it to verify it’s your card. However an easier method is simply giving the workers a small cut, especially when you have dodgy friends working there. You have leverage on eachother and wont rat eachother out. Then you can easily walk out with 2-3 brand new iPhone 15’s. They are then put through a tumbler (literally) to make them look very slightly used. From there they are sold for -$150 less than original price on eBay, gumtree and Facebook marketplace. Most customers know the product is probably stolen/frauded but they don’t care as you can use plausible deniability and say they had no idea it was fraud/stolen.
You receive the money either through a stolen PayPal account or sometimes you can convince the buyer to send you crypto. (Especially if you offer them a nice discount) It’s a very risky method, as it’s in your country and you can be caught easier, and the goods can be tracked down to you as it’s only 1 jurisdiction of police.
If the local police catch on they will track you down and bust you, it’s happened to my friends before. However if you cover your tracks and hide your funds they don’t have shit on you.
I don’t like this method though. To many risks of things going wrong and you being able to be traced easier.
-Chushpan, I sent you a message earlier regarding a potential teacher. Please let me know if you’re interested as I’d love to have a highly skilled individual look over my unsuccessful system and find how to make it work more efficiently, as well as how to learn current carding trends.
Thanks.
The method you have stated is very interesting first I am hearing off it i will look into this method thank you for the information

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
You pay for the goods on the store’s website using 2D Secure technology, and you need to pick up the goods at the point of sales on a fake ID, so you need to wear a mask on the face.
Did I understand the method correctly?

I am happy to teach the carding of everyone on this forum for free. Ask questions, discuss new methods and we will cooperate.

Reactions: KPH