Weffy

Carder
Reaction score
Сегодня проверял мыла и нашел поздравление от амера с рождеством:"So you're the fucking asshole who took the money from my bank account. Thanks for ruining Christmas for my kids dickhead. Now I get to sit down and tell them why they didn't get any presents because some ducking piece of shit thought it would he cool to rip of his parents. Thanks again bitch I hope u fucking die slow pain full death fucker. What type of bitch does that shit....go Fuck yourself. Here's to wishing the police report actually catches you!" :):):)

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Он расстроен.

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
Напиши ему в ответ
Что тебе так же необходимо получить подарки на рождество ,не меньше чем его детям.А то что он не может позволить подарки семье и нуждающемуся человеку, исключительно проблема его лени и не желания работать :D

Reaction score
Thanks again bitch I hope u fucking die slow pain full death fucker.
ты уже не в первый раз в его кошелек залазиешь? :)

zombik

Carder
Reaction score
Напиши ты бедный руский мол новый год встретить хочеш и что ему тока на пользу пойдет что жрать меньше будет похудеет мб

Weffy

Carder
Reaction score
Да получилось так что я на креду 2 раза заказ сделал на пополнение с банк акка)) И получилось вместо 900$, 1800$ :D

hulio

Professional
Reaction score
шипни подарки детишкам )

Keltos

VIP member
Reaction score
ты уже не в первый раз в его кошелек залазиешь? :)

Аналогично, щас 2 банк акка дрочу через день, вот стэйтмент увидит, обрадуеться :D

fishker

Professional
Reaction score
Очень расстроился он видимо , сколько грязных слов))

Weffy

Carder
Reaction score
Холдер - Она. Продолжение диалога :D :

- I also need to get presents no less than your children. And the fact that you can not afford gifts to family and needy person, your only problem is laziness and unwillingness to work. What gifts like your kids? I can send it to you!

- Really Charlie (Мыло на некого Чарли :D) that's all you have to say. You needed gifts too huh. You have kids? Who needs ------------. So I'm lazy huh that's cute. Now Charlie you ripped me off so at the very least I think I need an explanation as to why you would do that. Or for that matter how you did that? I think I deserve at least that or you can be a super cool guy and give me your address so we can meet up.

Last edited:

xmaster

Professional
Reaction score
ага
на свиданку я бы сходил
разведи ее на фото , а потом еще на билет и визу заскамь )

zombik

Carder
Reaction score
Напиши ему адрес в раше пусть сюда на пригоняет на наваляем ему

sanbei

Professional
Reaction score
Холдер - Она. Продолжение диалога :D :

- I also need to get presents no less than your children. And the fact that you can not afford gifts to family and needy person, your only problem is laziness and unwillingness to work. What gifts like your kids? I can send it to you!

- Really Charlie (Мыло на некого Чарли :D) that's all you have to say. You needed gifts too huh. You have kids? Who needs ------------. So I'm lazy huh that's cute. Now Charlie you ripped me off so at the very least I think I need an explanation as to why you would do that. Or for that matter how you did that? I think I deserve at least that or you can be a super cool guy and give me your address so we can meet up.

Покупай билет до Штатов и иди на свиданку-это твой шанс.
И полюбому она придет одна, без мусаров ахахахаххахахаахаха
Такие наивные разводы на встречу…..
Пользуясь случаем , хотел бы поздравить всех с наступающим Новым годам, Небесного фарта вам в ваших делах!)

Last edited:

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
а вдруг она решила, что нашла спонсора :D

Weffy

Carder
Reaction score
-I live in Pakistan, the city of Multan. If you want to see me come in there.
-So your Charles Caldwell from Pakistan. Okay, well since you asked my youngest kid likes legos, my oldest likes the Wii u which I could no longer afford as funds were depleted. Why do this to someone? It's Christmas time people were saving money to buy gifts why rip some one off now?

xmaster

Professional
Reaction score
ну давай ее адрес в паблик , нашипаем всем бордом безделушек всяких

Weffy

Carder
Reaction score
Atlanta:GA:US:1817 HUNTINGDON CHASE:30350 :D :D :D Я уже лего отправил на 650$

zombik

Carder
Reaction score
дайте полный адрес+имя кому шипать скаржу пару подарочков из секс шопа

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
Круговорот каржа в природе
Акция отдай 2к$ кардеру, получи взамен всякой херни на 4к$ :D
Представляю накардят щас ей лего, придут мусора, читанут переписку - увидят сама намекнула. И пойдет по зонам дружаня твоя новая :)

Last edited:

inc0gnit0

DEER
Reaction score
ну что есть продолжение?Подарки отправил кто нибудь?