possibility to scam this

sertys

Carder
Reaction score
skimming gas stations is a bitch. people usually have dedicated cards for gas with no or little $ on them. working out a custom bezel is easy as hell and a pinpad is not such of a difficult job too. you can usually access the inner-parts of the pump itself with a little brute force and install whatever u like inside.

s1lv3r

Reaction score

skimming gas stations is a bitch. people usually have dedicated cards for gas with no or little $ on them. working out a custom bezel is easy as hell and a pinpad is not such of a difficult job too. you can usually access the inner-parts of the pump itself with a little brute force and install whatever u like inside.

looks like this gaz pump is in france, i learned some of this very hard languages!
in france they don't use gaz card like in the usa or canada, so i'm sure he will get a lot of nice d+P from it !:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

madmax93

Carder
Reaction score
yes, in france ppl use their own cc to a gas station. but , is it easy to skimm this ?

susine

Reaction score
try it and come back with results. if you won't come back to post here i'll check the french newspapers.

madmax93

Carder
Reaction score
lol , i'm not stupid men...
By the rest, i dont know any verfied skimm seller ...