Pos Problem

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
I just take a mc 101 code , went to a shop and swip the card ( have tried all kind of method to bypass ) . after the swip , pos show the name on track1 after i push the green button , he is asking three things , purchase , cancel , refund . When i push pursache , it ask to enter pin . How this can be possible ? the card is 101 and how this can be possible ? i feel incomfortable when cahsier ask me to enter pin many time , i told i have forgotten the pin ( does any one already got this problem ? )

Reactions: askan

askan

Без коментариев

askan

Carder
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, some POS can ask your PIN depending on the store contract with the bank processor.

Example: I swiped a 101 in a store that the POS owner is ABC bank and the POS not asked PIN and in other store when I swiped same 101 with at same ABC bank POS he asked me pin. (only stores different)

This is tested by me in one of EU countries with 101 usa DUMPS.

Thanks,
"Askan"

Last edited:

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
so you tried 101 usa ? i tested indian master ( service code 101 ) and the pos is (ingenico. eft930g )

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
USA 101 credit cards will ask for pins in some eu countries...thats why they most banks are coming out with chip credit cards for international travel, so people can use it with chip&signature as they were designed.

In the us when you swipe a card the pos knows if its credit or debit, and that for credits its not supposed to ask for pin. In some europe parts when you swipe a us card it doesnt ..

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
if that happens, hit cancel at enter pin or confirm purchase page and then next. this runs as 101 credit. on MOST pos.

msrv

Reaction score
Any 101 Debit Masetro/ Master will ask for PIN, Hope it clarifies.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
if that happens, hit cancel at enter pin or confirm purchase page and then next. this runs as 101 credit. on MOST pos.

can you explain you clearly ? i'm not getting u well

USA 101 credit cards will ask for pins in some eu countries...thats why they most banks are coming out with chip credit cards for international travel, so people can use it with chip&signature as they were designed.

In the us when you swipe a card the pos knows if its credit or debit, and that for credits its not supposed to ask for pin. In some europe parts when you swipe a us card it doesnt ..

think offtopic cuz i'm not getting u
Any 101 Debit Masetro/ Master will ask for PIN, Hope it clarifies.

and how are you doing to bypass this process

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Lol 101 dose not mean it dosnt ask for pin.
Shops that have a pin pad and run transaction as debit ask for pin.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
but .. then i wonder if its your genuine 101 and u swipe some where and it asks for pin .. what pin to enter not your atm pin ??? I presume .. ??

msrv

Reaction score
but .. then i wonder if its your genuine 101 and u swipe some where and it asks for pin .. what pin to enter not your atm pin ??? I presume .. ??

Yes. ATM Pin Only.

Agate

Carder
Reaction score
u can simply press the ENTER/[OK] button to proceed to signature verification

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
u can simply press the ENTER/[OK] button to proceed to signature verification

tried it when i press ok it won't let me go to the next page , it's a ingenico eft90g

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

yes there are 2 or 4 option, then you just need to choose and press cancel pin or smth. and it will work