pokerstars questions

bad01

Reaction score
Question1:
I just wonder to know, how pokerstars software identify two users use a same computer? what hardware information will be recorded by their software?

Question2:
I was use a cvv deposit to an account(by my computer and just use the vpn), and got freeze. And now I want to play poker in pokerstars by my own money, how should I do?

hope you guys can help me! many thx!

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
it is through the ip address so your friend cant sit there and you both play in the same room and cheat even tho he can sit at home and you do it and chat on msn or whatever lol

Voxi

RIPPER
Reaction score
it is through the ip address so your friend cant sit there and you both play in the same room and cheat even tho he can sit at home and you do it and chat on msn or whatever lol

You can sit in the same room and play with your friends YES, but if they get suspicious about it, then they both have to send in some documentation that they are not the same person such as a clear scan of a recent bill, your passport/credit card/drivers license for verification and clarification.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
pokerstars u cannot sit in the same room at all on same ip address on different ip address yes no problem

Voxi

RIPPER
Reaction score
pokerstars u cannot sit in the same room at all on same ip address on different ip address yes no problem

You don't know what you are talking about, so don't reply here with confusing answers.

I had 2 roomates, and we all played pokerstars on the same internet, all we had to do is verify each and every person that we are who we claim to be, and not fake.