Point it Out

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Today i am gonna tell the steps only by one how i try new cards
Whenever i buy i new card
I use cc cleaner
Then i use TMAC v6 to change my mac addreess
Then i buy a new proxy and put it in firefox the i use whoer.net ipscore and scamanalytics to check all things and dont procced further untill i get 100 percent score everywhere and less than 10 fraud score
And yes i choose good proxies closer and closer to the holders address
If i have an old gmail from the same country i use that or i create a new gmail with the holders name and even if i use to older mail i change the address and mail to holders name.
Now i build some cache and history and visit the site i wanna card and i only use non vbv bins given in recent threads. But what i still get is declines and on 3d site it still goes to otp i tried changing my internet connection still no improvement help me out someone

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Today i am gonna tell the steps only by one how i try new cards
Whenever i buy i new card
I use cc cleaner
Then i use TMAC v6 to change my mac addreess
Then i buy a new proxy and put it in firefox the i use whoer.net ipscore and scamanalytics to check all things and dont procced further untill i get 100 percent score everywhere and less than 10 fraud score
And yes i choose good proxies closer and closer to the holders address
If i have an old gmail from the same country i use that or i create a new gmail with the holders name and even if i use to older mail i change the address and mail to holders name.
Now i build some cache and history and visit the site i wanna card and i only use non vbv bins given in recent threads. But what i still get is declines and on 3d site it still goes to otp i tried changing my internet connection still no improvement help me out someone
I try on stripe or payu merchants as 2d when i try and i also try some other 2d sites advised in recent thread

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Preparation for payment to you is correct.
Perhaps you are using a card with vbv. You did not do any masking, if the card is with vbv, then it will not send OTP.
Try working with a non vbv, auto vbv, or reset vbv bin.

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Preparation for payment to you is correct.
Perhaps you are using a card with vbv. You did not do any masking, if the card is with vbv, then it will not send OTP.
Try working with a non vbv, auto vbv, or reset vbv bin.
I didnt understand what you said in this reply what do you mean by"if the card is with vbv, then it will not send OTP." And what do you mean that i didnt use any masking

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry, the translator made a typo. If the card is with vbv, then of course it will send OTP. I meant it.
For proper operation, use an anti-detect browser+proxy.

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry, the translator made a typo. If the card is with vbv, then of course it will send OTP. I meant it.
For proper operation, use an anti-detect browser+proxy.
Any anti-detect browser you'd recommend?