Please Sell Gift Cards To Me

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Please sell gift cards to me, cashout. I will use it to buy bitcoin in paxful, or a product that i can cashout or convert to cash fast

Please recommend something i can BUY FAST, Cashout FAST

I am calling and appealing to all legit carders here in Carder UK including @admin. I know that i am a new member i dont have the points yet, but please reconsider me, because i need the money to pay for hospitalization for my dying father from cancer. Since i have lost my tech job and the never ending lockdown lead me to this path.

I am a newbie and i dont have the setup and complete tools yet to launch carding.

Please hook me up, only this time, at this moment in this time of need. Grant me consideration.

I am sorry for the drama, but i need this as my father's life is in critical condition For hospital opration two days from now.

If i get a gift card i will buy in paxful, then I will sell the paxful wallet even if i only get %40 or %20 Percent, i dont care as long as i get the money to pay for the hospital operation

Please consider me. I need the payment to pay for the hospital operation.

If you want i can work for you as well.

Please consider my appeal, as a human and a fellow carder.

@admin
@Dirt
@BigBeast
@Greenghost
@CarderPlanet
@Lord777
@Father
@Teacher
@Jollier
@Carding 4 Carders
@Hacker
@Mutt

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
If you want to be sold gift cards, you need:
1. Open a gift card purchase service and make a security deposit.
2. Offer the best conditions than other services.
Other proven services buy them for 80% of the face value. How much are you willing to buy gift cards for?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Any carder can sell their gift cards and use them to buy cryptocurrency on crypto exchanges.
Why should carders sell gift cards to you, at a loss?

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
If you want to be sold gift cards, you need:
1. Open a gift card purchase service and make a security deposit.
2. Offer the best conditions than other services.
Other proven services buy them for 80% of the face value. How much are you willing to buy gift cards for?

Hello sir,

1 Will that be opening an escrow service?

2 I can go for $100BTC,

Honestly i really dont know what offer i can set. I can't think straight. I just want to buy something i can cashout fast.

Thank you

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Any carder can sell their gift cards and use them to buy cryptocurrency on crypto exchanges.
Why should carders sell gift cards to you, at a loss?

Hello sir

I am just looking for something to cash out fast. If you have a service i can buy that i can cashout fast i will go for it.

I can't think straight right now, i need some recommendation.

Thank you

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
@Spens12 you better get rid of this idea. Nobody will sell giftcards to you at a loss. If you need fast money from carding. You should probably be a drop, or maybe setup a phishing page and start stealing victims fullz with id then you can resell. You can also consider carding softwares and reselling them.