Письменные обращения и шаблоны писем в Victoria's Secret

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
Письма нужно писать на мейл ВС [email protected]

Live Chat VS снова работает!

Чтобы облегчить процесс перевода писем от службы клиентской поддержки Victoria's Secret. Операторы часто отвечают стандартными фразами, которые теряются среди формул вежливости, а гугл-переводчик в 99% случаев выдает ересь.

ПЕРЕВОД СТАНДАРТНЫХ ФРАЗ ИЗ ПИСЕМ:

I kindly ask that you please keep or dispose of the incorrect (defective) merchandise - Ошибочно высланный (бракованный) товар вы можете выбросить или оставить себе.

A credit in the amount of $... will be processed to your Visa/Mastercard account - На вашу карту Visa/Mastercard поступят средства в размере ... долларов

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing and 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly statement. - Сумма поступит на ваш счет через 3-5 рабочих дней и отразится в выписке по вашему счету через один или два цикла выставления счетов

Due to the defective condition of the merchandise you received, we are processing a replacement order which is expected to arrive to you within 3 to 10 business days - В связи с получением вами бракованного товара направляем вам замену, которую вы сможете получить через 3-10 рабочих дней.

I would then respectfully ask that ... be returned to us within 30 days, using a traceable return method. - Просим вас вернуть вещь в течение 30 дней отслеживаемым почтовым отправлением.

Due to questions pertaining to your account, we were unable to complete the processing of your order. Therefore, your order has been cancelled - В связи с вопросами, возникшими по вашему аккаунту, обработка вашего заказа не была завершена. Таким образом, ваш заказ был отменен.

Our records indicate that these items were cancelled from backorder... Unfortunately, our manufacturer was unable to provide us with the merchandise necessary to fulfill the backorder requests of our customers. - Согласно имеющейся у нас информации, вещи, которых не было на складе (т.е. которые были в бэке), в продажу не поступят. К сожалению, поставщик не смог выполнить обязательства по поставке товара под заказ.

Часто после письма от ВС с разрешением выбросить бракованную вещь, приходит ещё следом письмо про возврат брака - его нужно игнорировать. По сути, он только для американцев, которые могут отправить возврат ВС совершенно бесплатно либо вернуть в любом магазине. Ведь пишут же - you may keep or dispose of the defective merchandise DUE TO THE COST OR INCONVENIENCE OF RETURNING IT. У американцев не могут возникнуть ни затраты, ни неудобства, потому что у ВС очень удобная для покупателя система возвратов на территории США. У нас же этого нет.

Если нyжен шаблон - пишите письмо по-русски, переведу.
Но сначала ознакомьтесь с предложенными вариантами:

Письмо-просьба изменить размер/цвет/длину:

Перестали приходить e-mailы от Вики по непонятной причине. Повторная подписка не помогает. Просьба включить адрес в рассылку

Вещь появилась из бэка на складе, состояние заказа - backorder filled, но Вика деньги не снимает и вещи не шлет

Сделан обмен по телефону. Деньги сняты, вещи не высылают, подтверждение в почту не приходит

Жалоба на некачественные туфли - следы клея, кривая подошва, одна туфля светлее другой

Отменили бэк без уведомления

Dear Sir/Madam

Customer #
Order #

I've just checked my account and noticed that backordered item # (артикул) color (цвет) size (размер) was cancelled. Could you kindly explain why my backorder was cancelled without notice?

Thank you so much in advance,
подпись

Посылка потерялась, Вика выслала дубликат. После получения дубликата внезапно нашлась потеряшка, которую захотелось оставить. Просьба снять деньги

Customer#...
Order#...

Thank you for sending me a replacement parcel. But I have received the lost parcel (order#...dated...) too, and would be glad to keep it. If it is possible, please deduct the respective amount from my Mastercard/Visa account

Thank you so much in advance

В аккаунте бэк под статусом discontinued, а в магазине вещь есть на складе

Dear Sir/Madam,

Customer #
Order#
I've just checked my orders status page and saw that my backordered item #...(артикул, название, размер и цвет) has a "Discontinued" status. But, at the same time, this item is in stock at your web store. Could you please explain why?

Thank you so much in advance,
Warmest regards,
подпись

Расплатились подарочной картой за заказ, а заказ отменили. Просьба восстановить карту

Dear Sir/Madam,
Customer # (ваш номер клиента)
Order # (номер отмененного заказа)
On ...(укажите месяц и число, когда вы оформили заказ) I placed an order with your e-shop and used my Secret Reward Card (a $... value) to pay for it, but this order was cancelled. This situation made me feel upset. Is it possible to reinstate my Secret Reward Card anyhow?

Thank you so much for understanding,
Warm regards,
подпись

Письмо-просьба компенсировать расходы на возврат НЕКАЧЕСТВЕННОГО товара или товара, присланного вам ПО ОШИБКЕ

Thank you for taking your time to contact me regarding the wrong/defective item. The problem is that I am in Russia now and the USPS/UPS prepaid return label you mentioned is invalid here, and I will have to pay as much as the price of the item to send it to you. That is why I asked you if it is possible to cover my postage fees.
Moreover, due to postal delays, you may not receive the returned item within 30 days.
Are there any ways to solve my problem?

Жалоба на то, что вещь ношеная/не соответствует картинке

Item #... is not as pictured/looks as somebody has worn it before. Please see pictures attached.

Though I do love your merchandise and enjoy shopping with you e-shop, this time I am really upset and disappointed.

Thank you for understanding,
Best regards,

Не положили Secret reward card

Dear Sir/Madam,
Customer #
Order # (укажите номер заказа)
This (месяц, в котором дают карту), I placed an order with your e-shop on (месяц, день) and expected to receive a Secret Reward Card with it. Unfortunately, I received no Secret Reward Card. Was this a mistake or were there any reasons why my order did not qualify for a Secret Reward Card? Could you kindly explain this?

Warm regards,
подпись

Шаблон-просьба применить Secret Reward Cards, которые пришли с опозданием

Dear Madam,
customer # (ваш номер клиента).
With my orders # (укажите номера заказов) I am expecting to receive Secret Reward Cards. Unfortunately, due to customs reasons and postal delays I will receive these orders on or later than (дата окончания акции по Secret Reward Cards). I would appreciate if you let me apply such cards as I receive them. Will it be possible?
Thank you so much in advance

Best regards
подпись

Не уверены, что коды прошли. Просьба проверить и применить коды

Dear Sir/Madam,
Customer #
Order #

I placed an order with your e-shop yesterday and it seems to me that something is wrong with offer code application. I used (указать коды) but none seems to have applied. Could you kindly check and see whether everything is OK and, if not, apply these codes to my order above?

Warm regards,
подпись

Просьба подтвердить получение возврата

Dear Sir/Madam,
Customer #,
Returns

Could you kindly confirm receipt of my return dated (дата)? It is (дата) today, but it has not yet been processed. According to the tracking information, my parcel # (укажите трек) was delivered on (укажите число, когда посылка была доставлена по треку на сайте UPSP или почты России).
Best regards,
подпись

Вика обещала вернуть деньги, а деньги не приходят

As regards my order #.., a refund in the amount of... (указать сумму) was expected. Five business day have passed since you informed me about the refund, but I still got nothing. Hope you will kindly help me solve this problem.

Warmest regards,

Изменить размер вещи в бэке

Could you kinldly change the size of item ..., which is now backordered? I would like it in size ..., not in... Thank you so much for understanding.

Изменить адрес отправки бэка

Could you please ship my backordered item #....to the following address:....Thank you so much in advance.

Просьба отправить бэк на другой адрес

Could you kindly send backordered item #...to (указать адрес) as at the expected delivery time I will not be available at my usual shipping address.

Письма нужно писать на мейл ВС [email protected]

Письмо - просьба отсылать посылку обычным способом (НЕ актуально, т.к. отправляют тем видом доставки, за который Вы заплатили)

To Department of delivery

I'm сustomer number # (пишем свой номер клиента)
My Order Number # (номер ордера)
Can you, please, send to my Order ONLY Standard International Delivery
Because I choose this delivery specially.
I hope that you will act as requested, because for me it is very important not to have problems with customs!

I shall be grateful to you.

Best regards,
Ваши Имя Фамилия

Письмо-просьба отправить бэк(и) экспресс-доставкой за дополнительную плату $20

Dear Victoria's Secret!

Order Number: ...
Customer Number: ...
I would like to ask you to upgrade my backorder(s) from this order to International Express for an additional $20.00 per shipment.
Thank you for understanding, I hope you will assist me with this matter.

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

Прислали вещь не того размера

Dear Victoria`s Secret!

Customer Number: ................
Today I've received my Order Number: ....... . And I have problem with one item (артикул, название, цвет вещи, которую должны были прислать). Instead of size (размер, который заказывали) in my parcel was size (неправильный размер).
So, I hope you will assist me with this matter and replace the item with right size.
I would like a replacement package by UPS.

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

изменить размер / цвет

Dear Victoria`s Secret!

Customer Number:***
Order Number:***
I would like to ask to change size (color) of the Item (код, наименование вещи, цвет) from (старый размер/цвет) to (нужный размер/цвет).

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

добавить вещь в заказ

Dear Victoria`s Secret!

Customer Number:***
Order Number:***

I would like to ask you to add one item in this order: (артикул, размер, цвет, количество).

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

Если вещь воняет чем-то химическим

Dear Victoria`s Secret!

Order Number: ...
Customer Number: ...

One item from this order stinks with something chemical: Item номер/название/цвет/размер. This smell is awful. And I'm afraid that this item can cause allergic response.
I'm very disappointed, because I'm very pleased with your merchandises and I didn't expect such an unpleasant surprise.

Sincerely, Фамилия Имя.

письмо-просьба разблокировать деньги на карте при отмене заказа

Dear Victoria's Secret,

My Customer Number: ................
Though you had cancelled my order Number: ........ I would like to ask you to contact my bank office and inform them that you will not be processing charge for this order. The reservation of these funds should be dropped within 3 to 30 business days, but if you contact my bank and ask them drop this reservation it may be dropped in 1-3 days.
Your letter will resolve the problem!

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

Шаблон письма для повтора информации о вашем заказе
Необходимо указать ваши данные и перечислить заказ, чтобы они вас смогли идентифицировать. Пишем сюда: [email protected]

Dear VS,

I'm имя, фамилия,
the specified address for shipping: пишем адрес заказа
I placed an order on June 12, 2008 (не забудьте, что в США пишут сначала месяц, потом день). My credit card was already charged, but I still didn't get any order conformation on my e-mail. Can you, please, send me again Order Confirmation to (сюда вписать мейл, на который вам выслать подтверждение ТОЛЬКО НЕ РУССКИЙ ПОЧТОВИК)

Item 1...............
Item 2...............
Здесь перечислить, что вы заказывали: название, цвет, размер, стоимость.
Либо напишите общую сумму заказа, если дословно не помните заказанные вещи.
Best regards,
свое имя

Если деньги с карты пока не списали, то убираем из шаблона предложение My credit card was already charged, but I still didn't get any order conformation on my e-mail.

Делал эту подборку для себя (вдруг кому то ещё пригодится). Все шаблоны брала с нашего форума, спасибо большое девочкам, которые их написали!

как отменить заказ

Hello,
Please cancel my order customer № ******, order № ******.
Thanks

письмо об отмене бэкодера

Dear Victoria's Secret.
I'm Customer Number: ...
I ask you to cancel backordered item ... from my Order Number: ...
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Best Regards, ...

долгий статус заказа

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm Customer Number: .......Order Number: .........
Tell me please, why is my Order still "Unknown" from 04/30/2008?
The money have been charged from my Visa card.
Are there any problems?

Thanks.

чтобы деньги сняли быстрее

Dear, Victorias Secret,

I hope, now I have enough money on my credit card. Could you try again to obtain authorization, please. My customer number: ..., my order number: .... (я надеюсь у меня сейчас достаточно денег на карточке, попробуйте снять)
Thank you

изменить цвет

Hello VS.
I'm сustomer number (номер клиента)
My Order Number (номер ордера)
I ask to change colour in Item (код и наименование вещи) from (старый цвет) on the (нужный цвет).
Thank you.

добавить код

Dear VS

Order Number: ……
Customer Number: ……
I forgot to use the code ****
Please use it
Yours faithfully,……

товар с браком

Dear Victoria`s Secret Customer Service Team!
Order Number: ................
I received the damaged merchandise with my order.
Item no ..... артикул и название вещи
I am very disappointed.
Could you please solve this problem.

Желательно приложить фото бракованной вещи.

посылка не пришла / просьба вернуть деньги / выслать дубль

Dear Sir or Madam

I'm *** Имя Фамилия
My сustomer number ............
My Order Number ...........
Order Date: ...../..../.....

Till now I did not receive my Order Number ***, tracking # если есть трек, то укажите и его
It`s too long, I want to get refund my money to my тип карты (Виза, Мастеркард) card. - если хотите возврат денег
I ask for sending me a replacement parcel. - если хотите дубль посылки
Thank you for understanding, waiting for your confirmation.
Hope for the further successful cooperation.
Best Regards, Ваше имя.

вещь подешевела в течение 2х недель после отправки

Dear VS!

Could You make the price adjustment for the item ... in my order ... please.

• Customer Number ...
• Order Number ...
• Item Description ...
• Item Number (including size and color) ...
• The new sale price listed in your Online Shop or catalogue ...

Thanks
Regards
Имя

не хватает вещи в посылке

Dear Victoria`s Secret!

I'm Customer Number: ................
Today I've received my Order Number: (номер вашего заказа). But there wasn't the item (пишите артикул, название, цвет, размер вещи, которая отсутствует). And there were not in my parcel any items I did not order.
So, I hope you will assist me with this matter and replace the missing item.

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

письмо-просьба разблокировать деньги на карте при двойной блокировке

Dear Victoria's Secret,

You had optained twice authorizarion fo my order Number: ........ . So please, contact my bank office and inform them that you will not be processing first charge. The reservation of these funds should be dropped within 3 to 30 business days, but if you contact my bank and ask them drop this reservation it may be dropped in 1-3 days.
Your letter will resolve the problem!

Sincerely, Имя Фамилия.

Письмо для возврата $20 за ЭКСПРЕСС, когда срок доставки вышел, а посылка не пришла
3 варианта:
Цитата:
Сообщение от SAvina Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Victoria's secret!
My order #********
I paid for the International Express delivery of my package and it has shipped and should arrive on or before September 26, 2013.
I regret that your company experiences difficulties with delivery
Unfortunately, I have not received my package still yet
For this reason, I would like to make a refund in the amount of $ 20 on my visa for express delivery
And I'm willing to wait my package more time

Thanks!

Я писала что хочу вернуть 20 долларов за экспресс и готова ждать посылку дольше
Как то так
Цитата:
Сообщение от Puffin Посмотреть сообщение
Вот то, что мы с Nasta43 написали общими усилиями:

My order ... was shipped via eShopWorld (track number ...) and is expected to arrive by 9/.../2013. But today is 9/17/2013 and, according to the tracking information available, my order is still not in Russia! UPS used to deliver packages from USA to Russia within 3 to 5 business days. I paid the additional amount of $20 for express delivery, because I needed to get this order before September 19. As the package has been on its way to me for 12 days now, this cannot possibly be called express delivery.
I would also like to have $20 refunded as it is obvious that my package will not arrive on time.

Thank you very much for understanding,
Best regards,
Цитата:
Сообщение от Pomeloveshna Посмотреть сообщение
Отправляю такое письмо. Всегда возвращают без проблем.

Dear Victoriassecret!
Customer Number: *********.
My Order #********* .
Order Date */*/****.
I paid for the International Express delivery of my package and it has shipped and should arrive on or before */*/**** (дата доставки, которая стоит в Shipment Confirmation).
Unfortunately, I have not received my package still yet.
I can't even see where goes my parcel.
I am very disappointed of work your service delivery. You regularly violate the terms, working with low-cost suppliers.
I would like to make a refund in the amount of $ 20 on my visa for express delivery.
And I'm willing to wait my package more time.
Very sad that you do not value your customers.
Thanks!
Фамилия Имя.

Если получаю ответ, что подождите еще пару-тройку недель, то пишу уже гневное письмо, что вы нарушаете мои права и тд и тп..

пара шаблонов для писем:

текст письма о замене цвета\размера:

Hello
I am your customer … (# and name)
My email is about the order # … that was placed, and it didn’t shipped.
Would you like to change, if it`s possible, the color\size in this order for item(s) #... for (this) these...
Suncerely
…. (name)

текст письма о покрытии расходов на возврат брака:

Hi
I am appreciated for the message about the return options by the prepaid PayPaler label. But I am confused a little bit. I guess that return wouldn’t work by overseas because it`s free domestic return only and the international postal fee may be so high for me.
Is it possible to cover these shipping postage fees for the long distance customer?
Regards

текст письма с просьбой об отмене вещей из бекордера

Hello
I am the customer #... name ...
I am so sorry, but finally I changed my mind , and I'll be very happy if you can to delete the item(s) #... by my backorder and cancel this order for all unshipped stuff. Because it takes so much time, much more that I thought.
Thank you!

текст письма при долгом непонятном статусе заказа

Hi
I'm the customer # ....... my order # .........
Would you mind to share me a little bit more about my order? I am afraid that you lost my payment data or did forgot me. I can to see that the status is as "unknown" within a long time. The total order amount was charged.
I'll be very appreciated for any answer
Regards